Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

after scouting for a new hse with my bf for so long, we have decided to buy over my dad's hse (which i am currently staying)...a major reno will be required as i hate the type of marble that's used as the flooring currently. A qns, wad do u do with a balcony (beside the kitchen) which is squarish besides putting in a washing machine and hanging clothes?Its rather big though

Congulation for owning a Executive flat in Toa Payoh. A belated welcome to the Manionette Owner thread .

A great news release, the latest transaction price for Toa Payoh has fetch up to S$670,000 in the HDB transaction link page. Your Kim Keat house can go to S$ 575,000. With the latest releast news of Executive resale price gone up 6% in the 3rd quater 2007.

Happy for everybody.. :lol:

Edited by TPY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congulation for owning a Executive flat in Toa Payoh. A belated welcome to the Manionette Owner thread .

A great news release, the latest transaction price for Toa Payoh has fetch up to S$670,000 in the HDB transaction link page. Your Kim Keat house can go to S$ 575,000. With the latest releast news of Executive resale price gone up 6% in the 3rd quater 2007.

Happy for everybody.. :lol:

ya...cheers for everyone but no cheers if we're selling n also buying high leh. Anyway, I think it'll at least be another 2 yrs or so before any1 of us make the selling announcement. If I strike TOTO tonight, I wonder if I wanna re-reno my place or get a EA. hahahaha..... :lol:

Unrealised paper profits also good, lah. At least when you have an option to sell, you gain. :curse: When you sit on unrealised loss you feel really lousy. All that monthly sacrifice down the drain. Really heart pain.

Unrealised paper profits also good, lah. At least when you have an option to sell, you gain. :notti: When you sit on unrealised loss you feel really lousy. All that monthly sacrifice down the drain. Really heart pain.

While quite true, only paper money. A man needed some dream to live on. At least all the members here are at least 0.5 millionare.

Got dream is good. toto buying is also a dream. May everybody's dream come true.

。。$$$$$$$$

:curse:

Unrealised paper profits also good, lah. At least when you have an option to sell, you gain. :) When you sit on unrealised loss you feel really lousy. All that monthly sacrifice down the drain. Really heart pain.
While quite true, only paper money. A man needed some dream to live on. At least all the members here are at least 0.5 millionare.

Got dream is good. toto buying is also a dream. May everybody's dream come true.

。。$$$$$$$$

:curse:

:notti::yeah::yeah:

Edited by hello88

Nice try. I see in the centre there is a lift servicing. Technically feasible or not? Good to see them in 3D format. Do let the members knows can internal lift be build or approved as we may grow old and the design seems to look great and suit our future needs! Great job

Dear TPY,

The center bit was our maid's "Harry Potter" room. Wanted to extend it to the second floor for aesthetic reasons and to make the room appear more spacious. Hopefully won't be needing approval.

Hacking of MBR walls to create a window'door will require PE and permit. Patrick is really busy and has not gotten back regarding the quotes. Will still probably go with him. I think he is so busy that we will have to so our own shopping around for tiles etc. Hopefully, he will be able to install them.

Dear TPY,

The center bit was our maid's "Harry Potter" room. Wanted to extend it to the second floor for aesthetic reasons and to make the room appear more spacious. Hopefully won't be needing approval.

Hacking of MBR walls to create a window'door will require PE and permit. Patrick is really busy and has not gotten back regarding the quotes. Will still probably go with him. I think he is so busy that we will have to so our own shopping around for tiles etc. Hopefully, he will be able to install them.

Oh I see, the potter's room. The air ventilation may be an issue, as I can see only inlet door and no outlet windows.

Edited by TPY

There should be ventilation at the top and at the side as well. Trying to do a lantern effect (semi transparent PVC/polycarbonate/acryic/just plastic covering 2 sides facing the stairs so that light can be seen through. The other 2 sides will be gympsum boards. The inner frames facing the stairs should be wood with some oriental or other designs to act as silhoutte. Tried to illustrate it but not easy.

maidsroom.jpgMaidsroom-1.jpg

Another view. The doors are louvers for ventilation

Maidsroom3.jpg

Plans for upper floors

upperfloors.png

My reno finally finish. :D Moving in this weekend and these few busy like bees.My simple reno cost $21kplus include aircon and electric works.

smart move!:(:good::good::good: