Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hi Yuntlh,

yeap yeap, my hse is the blk next to SPC ;)

henor, was also joking with my frds saying i am enjoying condo facilities at HDB price. hahahhaa :D

and plus point is still have a 24hr store in the petrol kiosk too..

is your facing the main road of serangoon road or??? :seeya:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
finally went for my 1st appt last friday.. tat was my SELLING appt. i cant do contra cos the buyer of my unit is doing contra.. so my BUYING 1st appt is tomorrow. 2nd appt is tentatively 22/08, we took the max 8 weeks. But buyer request to come in ard 2 weeks in advance cos they wanna do some minor reno(like built-in wardrobe).

Hopefully i can move into my new unit at woodlands by mid Aug. Contractors told me EM reno takes abt 6-8weeks. just hope that it will be in time for my Hari Raya on 1st Oct...

Cant wait to gat the keys and see the reno gets going.. but at the same time sad sad cos gonna part wif abt 55k for the reno.

sell and buy? managed to get a high profit for yr selling?

if its going to be an overhaul or near overhaul then reno would take abt 2 months (considered quite fast). I think u should be able to make it for Hari Raya.

have u selected your id/contractor? Looks like you're going to be another EM owner who would end up with big big hole in your pockets. sob...sob.

I went for my 1st appointment last Tuesday but will only be collecting my keys on 1st Sep, as the seller requsts for more time to shift out. They are changing from EM to a 3room, so lots of things to clear. I'm planning to shift in only by Dec 08, so I guess 1st Sep still ok for me to do minor renov, cleaning and delivery of furniture / applicance. :)

huh, EM to 3 room? I really cant imagine if I have to move all my stuff to a 3-room flat....hahaha. Wow, u still got half a year to do all the planning. Good for u! Shop around and take advantage of the sales nearer to year end.

I always bring my kids to the pool there.. but next time have one more option at he new pool at anchovervale.. they have slides there...

Thanks Hello88.. for the guide on uploading the photos.. However .. I started a blog instead... easier to upload from my picasa at home...

for your eyes, kindly surf:

http://whitetreepart2.blogspot.com/

:dancingqueen:

hey, any idea when the anchorvale complex wld be officially opened?

wow, ur blog very creative leh. I must learn from u how to place the photos in the way u did it. Ur EM very nicely done up...no wonder u spend so much. Really like the ang ang bricks. Saw ur big big wedding photo on the wall at the staircase landing. Great idea and everyday can tian tian mi mi when u climb up and down the stairs...

realised that there's a gate at the staircase entrance. That's for your child? I havent installed one yet. Might be getting a family friend to custom it as it'll be more solid. But still considering......

and plus point is still have a 24hr store in the petrol kiosk too..

is your facing the main road of serangoon road or??? :seeya:

my unit facing the main road.... ;)

ya ya, 24hrs mart just next to my blk... ;)

there's also car wash service there...keke

my unit facing the main road.... ;)

ya ya, 24hrs mart just next to my blk... ;)

there's also car wash service there...keke

jess! Is the ex owner malay?? I went to view a unit at ave 8, at the 600+ block also next to spc, also divorce case! Is that the one??

Edited by frostyflake

Hillo88, Thanks.. in fact the big canvas pic was from my wedding backdrop and I get the contractor to frame up and hung on my old hse 4RM. Now shifted to EM.. I hung it in the mid stair wall.. cos no other seems to fit it although i have plenty white walls... Those white walls are meant for my other small frame family photos and yet to hang up ( hubby always busy.. tat why really taking slowly to pin up every pcs)

I got the gate at Kiddy palace, there are 2brand, I got the lucky baby. Ikea also have gate. you may want to to do check before u purchase any.

The blog is created using picasa software that can be download from the web. And it have dummy function that can make tiling photos easily, so not much effort .. just click on the set button and it will compute from there.

Hope to see u guys putting/making up a blog soon.. :dancingqueen:

As for the new pool.. should be in few wks more...

Edited by Yuntlh

jess! Is the ex owner malay?? I went to view a unit at ave 8, at the 600+ block also next to spc, also divorce case! Is that the one??

hi hi,

yes! i heard from agent that initial the owner was asking high COV and they wanna do *illegal* transaction,...but then, no buyer willing to do that....hahahhaa :D

then, when i view that unit, they also wann atry their luck by asking that arrangement, however, the amount has reduced quite a alot. I also rejected and offer buy at value...keke ;)

guess they really desperate and finally gave in lor. ;)

hi hi,

yes! i heard from agent that initial the owner was asking high COV and they wanna do *illegal* transaction,...but then, no buyer willing to do that....hahahhaa :D

then, when i view that unit, they also wann atry their luck by asking that arrangement, however, the amount has reduced quite a alot. I also rejected and offer buy at value...keke ;)

guess they really desperate and finally gave in lor. ;)

hahah such a coincidence! we were considering that unit also, but because FH quite pantang, anything got number 4 he dun like.. but we were quite desperate that time so was really considering that unit. It was clean, and quite well done up! I can still roughly remember how it looks like! U got yrself a good buy at valuation price.

Hi bros and sis!

Yipee! Finally I've collected my keys for my EM at Tampines, (Opposite Century Square Area). :sport-smiley-004:

Starting my reno this week, hope can learn and get some advice from you guys here!

Not much money left to reno after paying for the house though. :(

But overall still very excited as got more space for my little daughter to roam about when she is older.

:notti:

Hi bros and sis!

Yipee! Finally I've collected my keys for my EM at Tampines, (Opposite Century Square Area). :sport-smiley-004:

Starting my reno this week, hope can learn and get some advice from you guys here!

But overall still very excited as got more space for my little daughter to roam about when she is older.

welcome, care to sure your pic, floor plan, layout in T-Blog?

hahah such a coincidence! we were considering that unit also, but because FH quite pantang, anything got number 4 he dun like.. but we were quite desperate that time so was really considering that unit. It was clean, and quite well done up! I can still roughly remember how it looks like! U got yrself a good buy at valuation price.

ya, i think Chinese dislike and pantang with the digit 4 but I read somewhere recently that 4 is actually good in terms of Feng Shui but cant recall where I read liao :unsure:

ya, i think Chinese dislike and pantang with the digit 4 but I read somewhere recently that 4 is actually good in terms of Feng Shui but cant recall where I read liao :unsure:

My EM blk no and unit no have got lots of "4". :notti::notti:

welcome, care to sure your pic, floor plan, layout in T-Blog?

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll register in the blog site and will update soon. :deal:

hi frosty,

such a coincidence!!!! keke ;)

infact, this hse is really well kept and also the reno was pretty new.

that explains why i can keep my reno to minimum....now est at ard 13k instead of 16k (after cut some unnecesary stuffs)...keke ;)

ooo...ya, it's on the 4th floor...and has #4 on the unit number also. ;)

yeap, some ppl will pantang on #4 lor,...but, it's true tat in fengshui's view,...#4 is infact a good number ;)

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll register in the blog site and will update soon. :deal:

hi hi ;)

welcome welcome here!

Hi bros and sis!

Wow .. Tampines is my dream area but too bad @ that point of them when I was scouting around for my new flat, I don't have that much cash power in my hands. I wonder how much COV did you pay 4 that unit?