Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi all EM owers,

Long time no see.. have not been logging in for almost 6mths..

Greeting a big "Hello" here.

Is Hello 88 still ard?

Hello....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all EM owers,

Long time no see.. have not been logging in for almost 6mths..

Greeting a big "Hello" here.

Is Hello 88 still ard?

heee.....missed me? ya, i'm still hanging around but can I still post in this thread since I have 'officially' resigned. Oops, i'm already posting here.

hahahaha

heee.....missed me? ya, i'm still hanging around but can I still post in this thread since I have 'officially' resigned. Oops, i'm already posting here.

hahahaha

haha, of course can lar. The thread is Mansionette Owner, not Current Masionette Owner mah. So previous, current and future owners should be welcomed. hehehehe... And u sure have lots of experiences that are very useful to EM owners leh. :P

How's ur new place so far? :)

haha, of course can lar. The thread is Mansionette Owner, not Current Masionette Owner mah. So previous, current and future owners should be welcomed. hehehehe... And u sure have lots of experiences that are very useful to EM owners leh. :P

How's ur new place so far? :)

heee....tks

settling in and taken some pics but still pondering if i should start a t-blog. Pai seh leh

U can email me to juke_box_21@hotmail.com

Usually he get his son to email, but uncle will forget. So we need to call him and remind him. I ask him for u if he never fly me aeroplane today. For tiles, I can't remember who, but try avoid choosing those that are too rough with some groove on the tiles as it traps the soap and shampoo making the tiles look white after a while.

Tampines near my place leh....so the one he brought you to see tiling is at Pasir Ris? He has several units in the east too.

Cos mine only tilings done.

I email u my email?

I not sure wat tiles he choosing, anyway told uncle dat after my inlaw house i might wanna do mine. I only saw 1 unit at blk 284, Tamp st 22. Its a 4rm flat. Basically overhaul the whole unit..uncle say ard 20+k..

heee....tks

settling in and taken some pics but still pondering if i should start a t-blog. Pai seh leh

Haha, if you don't wana start a tblog, then just post here for us to :dribble: loh! :P

666 i thought u ned translation for the works to be done :) I KPo and ask uncle about your ILs and he said he will call you soon once the english quote is done!

btw, uncle mentioned u can speak chinese and hokkien so no problem communicating leh ;p he mentioned both u and you FIL very nice and chatty peeps...he looks forward to help you with your house reno too!

Hehe....I hope he still be able to direct my reno, by time i wanna renovate. Maybe he already delegate down to his kar kia aredy.

I asked him 4 recommendation on tiles or bathroom accessories, he gimme 2 names 2 call. In law went down to the shop. I nvr go down ah....

Do u all go 2 the shops he recommended or u source on ur own?

i went to SL and see once, didn't like and LSH has more selections and the staff are able to provide good service by helping to mix and match and advise on the tiles, so I got from LSH. WHere did uncle ask u to go to?

Im not sure wats the shop name..

Uncle juz scribbled 2 names in chinese & 2 hp nums. He juz tell me tis is tiles shop, another 1 is bathroom accessories.

My IL went...

Hi familyof4 have u started your reno?

was thinking of how are u going to design ur house.

My EM is abit different as there is one dedicated storeroom and one small toilet in the kitchen.

After seeing ur floor plan i half heartedly wanted to hack away my storeroom to create more space.

Edited by lazydevil

My EM is abit different as there is one dedicated storeroom and one small toilet in the kitchen.

After seeing ur floor plan i half heartedly wanted to hack away my storeroom to create more space.

Hi Lazydevil :)

My reno started. my store is under the stairs, small and can't really store many things.

I have something in mind, you can check out my T blog. carpentry not up yet, but i do have some drawings for you to take a look.

maybe u like to post your floorplan here

Hi there,

how does the noticification of 2nd appt letter look like? Is it a letter telling that the sales has been approved in principle and the estimate date of completion to be on xx/xx/xxx?