Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Sounds like ur contractor will have to do a super rush job. Not very good to rush, since they may give u a slip-shod job in the end.

Did u go to the PC show last wkend. There should be lots of good deals for tvs etc.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

try audio house.. if not actually mustaffa offers quite good price also.. they offer shopping vouchers.. but if u tell the ah neh u dun wan shopiing vouchers, they amount they deduct for u is more than the value of the vouchers de =D

my wife n i love to owe 1 EM 3 years later, hopefully can save enuf to fulfill our dream. will start to source for the ideal location soon so we know how much our dream worth.

ideally, EM at ang mo kio but anyone knows if AMK got EM as my wife said no.

my wife n i love to owe 1 EM 3 years later, hopefully can save enuf to fulfill our dream. will start to source for the ideal location soon so we know how much our dream worth.

I dunoe abt EM in AMK, but always welcome u to the club! :)

yes, AMK definitely got EM as I happened to chat with someone from dunno which forum (i cant recall) who managed to get a EM in AMK back in 2005. Since PIL staying in AMK so we drove to the blk to recee during that time. Its a low floor blk with 3rd storey being the top floor. The blk is 104A and a recent transaction in Feb 2009 recorded a sale transaction of 585k for a 146sqm unit. 1996 is the lease commencement date. Hmmmm....just found out that Blk 616 at Ave 4 also indicated as EM blk and the last resale transaction was Jun 2008. 620k for a 156sqm EM. Think must go recee this blk over the weekends ;)

620k for a 156sqm EM. Think must go recee this blk over the weekends ;)

wei... :P Thinking of shifting again? If not, why go recee? :D heheheheh

Hellos, I am the hubby of kittyki.

We have just gotten keys yesterday and will start our reno next week!

Really looking forward to it and have been surfing around the web ever since we decided to buy the flat!

New kids on the block...who has just bought a masionette :)

Really looking forward to it and have been surfing around the web ever since we decided to buy the flat!

Welcome to the family!

Wlecome to the club, whee is ur place? I just started my reno on the monday too. :) Went to take a peep last nite in 2 days, everything was hack off!

Did u guys see the new EM tblog by Ripples? Think the concrete wall @ staircase is so cool! :)

no la....just to 'kill the cat in me'. hahaha.

Meow! :D

Congrates on ur new purchase and hope u have a smooth smooth reno journey! Got flr plan for us to :dribble: ?

Wlecome to the club, whee is ur place? I just started my reno on the monday too. :) Went to take a peep last nite in 2 days, everything was hack off!

Pics leh! :D

Tink Decruz & kittyki's place at CCK, it's in his tagline. :)

Edited by Angel81

Did u guys see the new EM tblog by Ripples? Think the concrete wall @ staircase is so cool! :)

Hmm.. do u have the link? i am a idiot here in this forum.. always lost in navigation....

I didnt take any pic of the place as it is just plain hacking.. hmm.. maybe i should start now...