Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hehe .. that's why I said the floor plan is something like mine. I don't have my own exact floor plan so I borrow others for illustration purposes ... hehe paiseh.

Its okie =D

if u nid one.. and find it pointless to purchase one..

CorrectFloorPlan.jpg

But dunno if thr is any difference in the measurements..

Welcome new member =D

Edited by Hiera

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Its okie =D

if u nid one.. and find it pointless to purchase one..

CorrectFloorPlan.jpg

But dunno if thr is any difference in the measurements..

Welcome new member =D

This layout is exactly the same as ours!!! ^^

Congrates! Hehe, ur layout is interesting, with a store and a service balcony. :)

I also think the layout is interesting. The level 1 look spacious even with a store n service balconey. is it becos it has taken space from level 2? Cos the area is 142 but many of those 147-154 area also doesnt have store or service balconey.

I also think the layout is interesting. The level 1 look spacious even with a store n service balconey. is it becos it has taken space from level 2? Cos the area is 142 but many of those 147-154 area also doesnt have store or service balconey.

This layout is similar to my friend's EM located at Toh Guan. Yes it has the advantage of a service balcony but the living room and balcony as compared to my EM is smaller since the space has been taken by the service balcony. Nevertheless, service balcony is good to place your washing machine and hang your clothes. For me w/o a service balcony, I got to hang my clothes at the kitchen area.

Interesting layout...

i Like ur MBR + its Tolet de Lay out

Can do the so-called "Lomantik" style .. meaning.. class see thru hehehe...

Hello everyone, I've just signed an OTP last week for an EM in Sembawang.

Here is the floorplan of my new home.

5616_100437509397_527544397_2081822_5836

Congrats! The start to the exciting adventure! :)

Ya, I totally agree ;) that I the layout is interesting with a big store room & a service balcony but this layout also have a down side.

Because of the store room, the kitchen space :bangwall: is compromise.

Slightly smaller :( kitchen compare with others.

Hehe, true true. But for us w/out svc balcony, the washing machine and storage will eat into our kitchen space. So plus and minus, it's abt the same. :) Think if u can shift the L1 toilet door into the svc balcony, that area can put more kitchen cabinets for storage. :)

Hehe, bedrm 2 quite shiok actually, can have WIW. :P

Got pics of the place to share with us anot? :)

Tonite will be the last nite i will be staying over at my current place... I am both sad and excited about leaving this place and moving to our new home. Sad, as i have been staying here for 8 years.. with good neighbours and memories... both my kids are born in this house and this is also my first home. There are so many laughters and joy...... I remember when we first got this place. Me and my wife doesnt want kids and therefore the space of 85 meter sq doesnt bother us and infact this little space us well with our dogs. It has a nice view seeing malaysia, windy and a peaceful neighbourhood. Tomorrow we are gona leave all this behind.... and embrace new neighbours, new surrounding and new joy.

Excited and looking forward to pur new place as it is much bigger and our kids will have a new place to run. It is also a new start for our family to build new joy n laughter as our memories when we are old. :)

Hello everyone, I've just signed an OTP last week for an EM in Sembawang.

Here is the floorplan of my new home.

5616_100437509397_527544397_2081822_5836

Hi! Thanks for sharing your joy with us. Interesting layout indeed.

I would love to have your storeroom!

Bedroom 2 & 3 positioning also quite different, not side by side, so lots of privacy.