Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hehe, true true. But for us w/out svc balcony, the washing machine and storage will eat into our kitchen space. So plus and minus, it's abt the same. :) Think if u can shift the L1 toilet door into the svc balcony, that area can put more kitchen cabinets for storage. :)

Hehe, bedrm 2 quite shiok actually, can have WIW. :P

Got pics of the place to share with us anot? :)

Hehe.. :P actually the L1 toliet door had already been shifted to the svc balcony area liao. As for the bedrm 2 wiw, pics got to wait for my reno to start about end of the year because seller ask for 2 months extension. Sorry Angel81.

Edited by johnson11ng

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello all..

i just bought an EM at Yishun 3XX..

anybody know whether i can relocate the staircase? anybody did dat before?

mine is the normal L-Shape stairway. but would like to change it to those U-Shape stairway..

just did my exercise on Friday. no date from agent yet...

hopefully i can shift in by 2010 CNY.

hello all..

mine is the normal L-Shape stairway. but would like to change it to those U-Shape stairway..

Hmmm I saw some in U-shaped while I was searching for an EM...I think can ba...

hi all,

Any kind soul can advise me on the cost range to reno whole area of EM?

just a estimation guide. move in condition. without furniture.

hi all,

its not easy to estimate dear...depending on what is required. why not tell us your budget and we'll discuss and see if posible? or the list of things to do?

Hi,

just bought a resale EM in Tampines. Plan to do a complete overhaul including the floors and staircase. Budget is strictly $50k. Maybe shed some light if this $50k is enough to cover it?

hello all..

congrats on your recent buy.

dont think u can relocate the staircase as it would affect the original structure. Layout of the staircase is dependent on the EM that u purchase. Layout of EMs and its staircase location are different for those built in the 80s (L) and 90s (U). Location of staircase for HUDC tend to be in the middle (i.e U) even though its built in the 80s.

hi all,

Really depends on what u wanna to reno. I didnt do kitchen, and did not change all tiles in my house. The whole house reno is 22k.

Hi,

just bought a resale EM in Tampines. Plan to do a complete overhaul including the floors and staircase. Budget is strictly $50k. Maybe shed some light if this $50k is enough to cover it?

Depends on your degree of "overhaul". lol. From what I heard, for an overhaul of EM, it may cost around 80k. Find out from different IDs. :) We have quite a few depenable ones that we used here...Ask around? IF you are keen in my ID u may PM me. :)

Hehe.. :P actually the L1 toliet door had already been shifted to the svc balcony area liao. As for the bedrm 2 wiw, pics got to wait for my reno to start about end of the year because seller ask for 2 months extension. Sorry Angel81.

Hehe, no worries! We'll wait patiently for ur pics. heheheh

hello all..

I think can leh. The last time wen i was searching for my EM, I view one that the owners said they relocated the staircase from a L shape to a U shape. Not too sure if it's true, as we were unable to visit other units in the same block.

Hi,

Kinda depends on what you choose bah. There's a huge cost difference between ... for eg.. glass railings and WI railings, between marble tiles and homo tiles.. If it's a complete simple overhaul, using a cheap contractor.. maybe can make it within $50k bah. :)

hello guys........ i am so happy that i have finally found an EM in Yishun. although it is a little small.......146sqm. but i m thinking that since i still have a small garden outside.......

and everything is so quite over there........ but on top of all these........ the PRICE.........

signed the OTP on friday...... currently awaiting for further dates........

now what is need will be some good advice on reno and is there anyone who could recommand me a good contractor? (Uncle Soon)??

also did anyone consult any fengshui master before doing anything to the house??

base on the exsisting condition...... looks like i have to tear down everything and do a make-over for it before i can move in.......

*familyof4* .. seem like you have got yourself a good deal in reno......

care to share it with me??? you can also pm me the details and pricing ...... looking forward to hear from you

and also awaiting the DATES of my appointments...... hope it's not gonna take forever...... i'll be homeless soon!!!!!

hello guys........ i am so happy that i have finally found an EM in Yishun. although it is a little small.......146sqm. but i m thinking that since i still have a small garden outside.......

and everything is so quite over there........ but on top of all these........ the PRICE.........

signed the OTP on friday...... currently awaiting for further dates........

now what is need will be some good advice on reno and is there anyone who could recommand me a good contractor? (Uncle Soon)??

also did anyone consult any fengshui master before doing anything to the house??

base on the exsisting condition...... looks like i have to tear down everything and do a make-over for it before i can move in.......

*familyof4* .. seem like you have got yourself a good deal in reno......

care to share it with me??? you can also pm me the details and pricing ...... looking forward to hear from you

and also awaiting the DATES of my appointments...... hope it's not gonna take forever...... i'll be homeless soon!!!!!

Congrates congrates! Can always try Mr Yeak. He's a very nice and responsible contractor. :)

Helo bleus,

U mentioned price...isit cheap or exp..the way u sound seems like very cheap..hehe

My frd bought an EM at Yishun Ring Road there..ard $370k mid level, nicely renovated..quite a good price as compared to EM in Tamp or Pasir Ris...

Dun dare recommend u contractor..can read up & decide for yourself..

hey 666, how are you doing???

yes i bought the em in yishun ring road @ 370. and the valuation is still not out yet...... will there a be big difference for ground unit and high unit?

but i have seen a few units there and all are valued at least 380 up...... not to mention the high COV they are asking.....

the unit i took is a ground unit. with a small garden just outside my door.... and i can see that my neighbour have already built their plant on the other side of the garden...... just wondering if i can apply to have a rear door from the courtyard??

but as the owner last did their reno 11 yrs ago..... now it seem like there's lot of work to follow up.

and till now...still no dates for the first appointment..... sighz......:(