Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi EM holders,

I was wondering whether any of you have this opposite layout as this floorplan below. Meaning to say the ground floor room is on the left rather than on the right, the dinning area on the right rather than on the left and so on. Thanks a million.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10705514@N02/4310198205/

Are u referring this kind of floorplan? This is my EM floorplan.

FloorPlan1.jpg

Edited by huggsss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Its nicely furnished but this layout is quite rare. It is a corner unit isn't it? Do you have any idea how much it cost?

I think it is a corridor unit since there is a window next to the main door.

My guesstimate if it is a major overhaul with ID will cost $100k... :D

You're right, on closer examination its seems to be a corridor unit. I like how the kitchen window is done, but I wonder if it can still be opened.

Any good reliable contractor with reasonable price to recommend? My ID charge $16k just for laying of marble for living, dining and 2 toilets (Labor fees only). Total quote was $87k really carrot me sia! I guess its better for me to get a contractor instead of ID. Need help!!! :(

Any good reliable contractor with reasonable price to recommend? My ID charge $16k just for laying of marble for living, dining and 2 toilets (Labor fees only). Total quote was $87k really carrot me sia! I guess its better for me to get a contractor instead of ID. Need help!!! :(

Hi, I can only recommand my contractor who did false ceiling and partition walls. Price quoted was low than my ID by 30%. If you are doing parquet flooring, I can recommand where to get the materials and a contractor to lay them as overall managed to pay a lot lower than what my ID quoted.

Others like hacking, tiling, kitchen design, etc cannot recommand as I got carrot chop by my ID.

Wish you a smooth Reno journey.

My contractor has ventured out into building construction & renovation. He is doing semi-d and bungalow now. Wonder if he still takes in small HDB jobs.

If interested can pm me for his contact.

jus bought mine val @ $480k COV $20k.

1st apptmt will be nxt mth..

wah. Congrats! I wonder when can the valuation and cov

reduce. Planning to buy around aug onwards.

Hi, I can only recommand my contractor who did false ceiling and partition walls. Price quoted was low than my ID by 30%. If you are doing parquet flooring, I can recommand where to get the materials and a contractor to lay them as overall managed to pay a lot lower than what my ID quoted.

Others like hacking, tiling, kitchen design, etc cannot recommand as I got carrot chop by my ID.

Wish you a smooth Reno journey.

Hi! are you able to give me the number for your contractor for parquet flooring and where u get the materials?