Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Btw any owner here engage fengshui for their em? I'm currently waiting for my fsm to come back with his audit report.. So far during the last house visit he only mention I need to install a ceiling fan at the ceiling above the staircase..

Hi, I have engaged FSM for my current 5rm unit when we bought it 5 years ago. I am still thinking if I should engage for my new EM. How much you paid for the FSM service? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The fsm charge me $488 for house audit (7 members in my house).. Find his price very reasonable, my hubby don't really wanna engage a fsm but I prefer to have one to 买个安心 since my current 4rm have seem before the our luck was smooth

Good news for existing owners:

Price boost for 'limited edition' executive maisonettes

Experts say value will go up as HDB will not be building new ones

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/price-boost-limited-edition-executive-maisonettes-20121022

Median Q3 prices:

- EAs: $607,500

- EMs: $631,000

So yeah, EMs pricier than EAs.

Woot.

4 years back my FSM charge 788 for EM, not sure about the price now.

Can recommend me a FSM too?? We need to check the FS of the house. Especially since the suicide. Thanks!

Good news for existing owners:

Price boost for 'limited edition' executive maisonettes

Experts say value will go up as HDB will not be building new ones

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/price-boost-limited-edition-executive-maisonettes-20121022

Median Q3 prices:

- EAs: $607,500

- EMs: $631,000

So yeah, EMs pricier than EAs.

Woot.

Wah.... Good news indeed for EM owners! With limited supply, it will only push up price even further .... :D

Dear fellow EM owners,

I'm a silent reader of renotalk for almost 1 year...my hubby is a die-hard EM lover since ever, but due to financial constraint when buying our first unit, we had to settle for a 4-room.

3 months ago, he's telling me that it's time for us to look for our 2nd home and naturally he's looking for EM only. I wasn't convinced at first, thinking the staircase and height is a safety hazard for our 2 your girls. But after reading the t-blogs and the reno of the EMs, i've slowly fallen in love with EM. Looking for an ideal EM wasn't an easy task in such a crazy market now. It doesn't help with all the news that EM breaks new hdb sale price records...we almost wanted to give up...

It took us 3 months and after viewing of 28 units, we finally got our EM at the area that my hubby always wanted and at the price that we can afford! Thanks God!!

I'm so grateful that we're able to join the exclusive EM owners club!

Dear fellow EM owners,

I'm a silent reader of renotalk for almost 1 year...my hubby is a die-hard EM lover since ever, but due to financial constraint when buying our first unit, we had to settle for a 4-room.

3 months ago, he's telling me that it's time for us to look for our 2nd home and naturally he's looking for EM only. I wasn't convinced at first, thinking the staircase and height is a safety hazard for our 2 your girls. But after reading the t-blogs and the reno of the EMs, i've slowly fallen in love with EM. Looking for an ideal EM wasn't an easy task in such a crazy market now. It doesn't help with all the news that EM breaks new hdb sale price records...we almost wanted to give up...

It took us 3 months and after viewing of 28 units, we finally got our EM at the area that my hubby always wanted and at the price that we can afford! Thanks God!!

Welcome to the "club" babe

Been lurking in Renotalk for sometime ler and guess now at least I can contribute a bit to all the forumers here. Like many in this topic, I took recently bought an EM. At toh guan rd. first appt was in june, 2nd appointment was in sept. from there and then, me and my wife have been visiting a few IDs before settling with the one that we are most comfortable with.

Nothing much to comment, the unit we paid almost 75k cov. A few simple amenities here and there convinced that this will be my home. And I die die want it. Hahhaha.

Anyways, will start a Reno t blog soon as my place has started a major overhaul . Feel free to comment then. I am always at renotalk, so if u want to get me, just pm. I will be glad to help out in anyway I can.

Cheers

Dear fellow EM owners,

Hi emlovers

Welcome and nice to know that this forum has increased one more EM ownership....

Just like you...... All of us here are EMlovers too.....

Btw which area did you brought the EM.....

Hi emlovers

Welcome and nice to know that this forum has increased one more EM ownership....

Just like you...... All of us here are EMlovers too.....

Btw which area did you brought the EM.....

Hi Exman,

It's in north east area. Not near any mrt station though...my hubby loves the serenity of that area...so we didn't even go for 2nd viewing, offer on the same day of viewing, got the OTP 2 days later (agent said need at least 1-2 days to convince seller cause the COV we offer is 80% of what the seller wanted).

We're now looking for a good and reliable ID as that unit is first owner condition and needs major overhaul. Hope we'll enjoy the renovation process :yamseng:

Welcome emlovers and avbeng. Always fun to read about new renos. Enjoy your new place!

How much does it really cost to renov fir whole em except flooring on balcony n bedrooms....no matter how I squeeze my hubby frenz, the max max he can give us is only $50k... I just got to hear from a frenz that with the similar things as wat I do she can get only at 30k....I told my contractor abt n he tell me is mission impossible....my Hubb did ask ard that the minimum renov is ard 80k by id firm n this is considered the minimum amount required. Some more I did nit change my stairs lei, I ask to add on one pc of wood cost me $135, cos there is one level of stair no balance cos I scared my two kiddie will roll dwn.....:)