Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This thread is very quiet ...... Where's all EM owners???

Hi Spikedoll, I have been a quiet reader of your blog.... nice progress in your reno.

I like your space in the 1st level.... after hacking the room, it looks even bigger :)

Lol thanks thanks.. Ya we like spaciousness and don't need the bedroom on L1 so hack ( heck) it!!

Now can't wait for the completion so we can move in soon... Counting down each day...

Lol thanks thanks.. Ya we like spaciousness and don't need the bedroom on L1 so hack ( heck) it!!

Now can't wait for the completion so we can move in soon... Counting down each day...

When is ur move in date? Hope u post more photos of ur competefd reno.

U can click on the URL below on my signature. Move in date is 2 April :)

Countdown.....

Viewing from iPhone. Will check it out later from my pc! =)

We kept the room in level 1 although we no need so many rooms.

Just thought its more convenient to have one on level 1 for future use.

Haha...was thinking what if I sprain my leg? What if I am old next time etc? Can I climb so many times? Haha

Edited by myrick88

Haha...was thinking what if I sprain my leg? What if I am old next time etc? Can I climb so many times? Haha

I also share the same view as u.... still kept the 1st level room. If ever grow old and cannot climb, I think hard to stay in an EM unless install a lift..... so far I read sonewhere one EM has done so with hdb approval.

Hi everyone

Like to check if anyone has converted BR2 & 3 together along wif the common toilet and also did a WIW in their room. Trying to figure out how it can b done as I didn't engage an ID. Pls advise TIA ;)

Hi everyone

Like to check if anyone has converted BR2 & 3 together along wif the common toilet and also did a WIW in their room. Trying to figure out how it can b done as I didn't engage an ID. Pls advise TIA ;)

I have viewed such unit before. They hacked the wall between two common bedrooms and converted part of it into WIW that connect to the toilet.

I have also seen one unit that hacked the two L2 toilets into one. The toilet is really spacious.

My mum also advised not to hack haha.. But we want the spaciousness ... Think when I grow old and can't climb the stairs I will sell off my EM and probably downgrade to a smaller unit. Easier to maintain.