Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

hi all,

thanks for the input.

My ID says that if the other units in the estate have 2 compressors, then I should be able to have 2 compressors too :) Not sure if its a situation of it being officially allowed or the HDB closing one eye.

I'm going to go for the biggest BTU's possible as we do entertain.

Thanks guys.

Cheers

DQ

Agreed with Cleong... ID tell you wrong thing leh... Could be he already checked online since it is such an easy check, but if I am you will 'test' his knowledge abit more... After all if you breach the rules, you are the one who has to cough up $$$ to rectify lor.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Been to a Woodlands EM before and layout was very similar to Gen 2. What is a Gen 4 layout? Can share floorplan?

I'm wondering if its the one with the bomb shelter in the study. ??:P??

I'm wondering if its the one with the bomb shelter in the study. ??:P??

Oh ya! That's a rare layout.

Woodlands. 4th generation EM. This term learned from this forum:)

Price of EM in woodlands is reasonable.....I almost settled for an EM in Woodlands Ring.....but too far from my kids school.

Congrats & welcome to the EM Owners Club. :D

Oohh.... Woodlands. Not far from me (Bt Batok).

Have you exercised your OTP already? How much was your valuation and COV?

Exercising soon. Value 58xK COV 48k

I'm wondering if its the one with the bomb shelter in the study. ?? :P??

Yes indeed :thumbs up:

Congrats & welcome to the EM Owners Club. :D

Oohh.... Woodlands. Not far from me (Bt Batok).

Have you exercised your OTP already? How much was your valuation and COV?

Exercising soon. Value 58xK COV 48k

I'm wondering if its the one with the bomb shelter in the study. ?? :P??

Yes indeed :thumbs up:

Wow!! 48K COV is really good! Congrats!

Hah... the EM with the bomb shelter is super *****. So good to have a store. The older gen of EM all lack of storage space. However, can be a design challenge to accommodate the pillars which protrude out in the bedroom above too. If I had that design, will just enclose that small area with doors and have an instant WIW (courtesy from HDB). :jammin:

Wow!! 48K COV is really good! Congrats!

Hah... the EM with the bomb shelter is super *****. So good to have a store. The older gen of EM all lack of storage space. However, can be a design challenge to accommodate the pillars which protrude out in the bedroom above too. If I had that design, will just enclose that small area with doors and have an instant WIW (courtesy from HDB). :jammin:

But the disadvantage is smaller study area.

No major reno to be done:)

Price of EM in woodlands is reasonable.....I almost settled for an EM in Woodlands Ring.....but too far from my kids school.

Compared to other EM owner I'm agreed on that. I'm not venture out from Woodlands as not keen to change my son's school & my DD going to P1 next yr.

Been to a Woodlands EM before and layout was very similar to Gen 2. What is a Gen 4 layout? Can share floorplan?

2013-05-21_22-11-16_462_zpsfccaaec8.jpg?

2013-05-21_22-11-16_462_zpsfccaaec8.jpg?

Nice layout.... I like the big service yard n can actually link to your balcony if u hack the wall separting them. Bedroom 2 has a big space for wiw. I remember this layout in one of my viewings...many people extend their living into the balcony since the void area is in the service yard. Kitchen seems a little small. It may be good to have the toilet entrance located at the service yard in order to maximise kitchen space. Many EM owners complain about store under stairs as petite. ...at least u have a decent storeroom.

All the best to your reno. :)

Nice layout.... I like the big service yard n can actually link to your balcony if u hack the wall separting them. Bedroom 2 has a big space for wiw. I remember this layout in one of my viewings...many people extend their living into the balcony since the void area is in the service yard. Kitchen seems a little small. It may be good to have the toilet entrance located at the service yard in order to maximise kitchen space. Many EM owners complain about store under stairs as petite. ...at least u have a decent storeroom.

All the best to your reno. :)

Current owner has extended the living to balcony. I'm intending to change the toilet door orientation at kitchen. Agreed that current kitchen is a bit small & my fridge is too big to fit into fridge area:(

Anyone staying in the penthouse mansionette here? Saw a few transaction at bishan area recently.. Curious to know how the layout look like. Sq metre all above 180...hmm..

Anyone staying in the penthouse mansionette here? Saw a few transaction at bishan area recently.. Curious to know how the layout look like. Sq metre all above 180...hmm..

Are they in the Sin Ming area?