Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

yes, hacking everything down. because all the tiles are old. after hacking left only the structure.

are you also choosing EM? i view a lot a lot of units, em, ea, 5I and condos but still choose em. its very spacious and i like that the bedrooms are separated from the common areas.

How much is your Reno budget?

Yes, like the bigger area and staircase - EM.

I also like floor to ceiling window - 5 room HDB.

Decision.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi!

You think so too huh. Age of flat is 26.

The unit is near Yishun Interchange.

same as mine, 26.

go for 2nd viewing, bring your baby or dog if you have.

go at different times of the day, go on weekday and weekend.

walk around the same floor...have a feel. thats what i did.

How much is your Reno budget?

Yes, like the bigger area and staircase - EM.

I also like floor to ceiling window - 5 room HDB.

Decision.

i think we are looking at 80k. a comfortable figure to work with for us

Hi guys,

26 yr old not that bad.. mine 2yrs older - 28 yr old! hahaha... Mine run down also, alot of hacking works..

I bought EM coz i used to stay in one and i really loved it! hehee

So Aries it really depends on alot of things, but most importantly you must like the place... (my HB also like the floor to ceiling windows, hehee)

Reno budget 80k is consider very good. But dont reveal your exact budget.. I got my id from recommendations here.. But i think at the moment they have a few projects on hand so they dont have much time to come to mine and do a close monitor.. How sad... And we have to work hard chasing them! :angry2:

I hope I can do it under 80, but hack everything down is hard. I am trying to buy some stuffs from taobao as I read many members here did. But scare coz later doesn't fit I die end up spend more $.

same as mine, 26.

go for 2nd viewing, bring your baby or dog if you have.

go at different times of the day, go on weekday and weekend.

walk around the same floor...have a feel. thats what i did.

Wow! Thanks for the suggestions cum reminder! That's really important.

Yes, I have a toddler and we bring him almost everywhere. 😊

I suggest you browse ard first? Some shops (especially old) give good deals.. don't worry, with ur budget, I'm sure u can get ur dream house.. good luck! Don't forget to share some photos! 😊

i think we are looking at 80k. a comfortable figure to work with for us

Wow, 80K! If it meets your expectation, then definitely it's worth it. All the best!

Hi guys,

26 yr old not that bad.. mine 2yrs older - 28 yr old! hahaha... Mine run down also, alot of hacking works..

So Aries it really depends on alot of things, but most importantly you must like the place... (my HB also like the floor to ceiling windows, hehee)

Reno budget 80k is consider very good. But dont reveal your exact budget.. I got my id from recommendations here.. But i think at the moment they have a few projects on hand so they dont have much time to come to mine and do a close monitor.. How sad... And we have to work hard chasing them! :angry2:

Hi guys,

Hi hi!

So you've stayed in one before. What made you decide on EM again? The bigger area? I like EM since young (childhood days) but never really thought of staying in one.

The exterior of the EM Blk looks kinda old.

• Like 1

Hi hi!

So you've stayed in one before. What made you decide on EM again? The bigger area? I like EM since young (childhood days) but never really thought of staying in one.

The exterior of the EM Blk looks kinda old.

exterior sure old, but there will be 5 years new painting every year (i hope?) so what really matters is when you are in the house, i dont really hang around the neighbourhood lah.

pardon me, but i dont really care about the view of the surrounding. seriously singapore got what view lah. everywhere also same hdb block if not is beside main roads, beside schools...OMG. haha. i just pray for a silent surrounding i happy already. and most most most important, no siao neighbours! i very scare.

now only left newbies here, the previous EM owners very quiet liao. =(

my unit is the type that the balcony is rectangular in size and outside the living room area. i much much prefer those square balcony that is in between the living room and kitchen and got 2 doors type. my balcony cant do much, and the stupid aircon compressor must place there. dont know can relocate or not.

having a kid, i look for minimal furnitures, that means no need nice glass display shelves, no TV console, because kid likes to stand there and play with toys when the tv is on...i hated that!!!!! oh god must keep carrying them away.

i hope to have maximum storage area. the staircase store room is pathetically small

Can I ask for some advise, do u think I should rewire or not? I mean my "28 yr old" house?

must rewire, this one cannot save. 28yr old liao ...for safety purposes.