Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
casa

Reno For My Birdnest

I have gotten my 3rm keys since Dec11 and take my own sweet time sourcing for contractor :sport-smiley-004:

Finally got to know my ID from calybur through co-top while hunting for kitchen top :good:

Before that I have got few quotes from othe contractor but none of them seems to click with me except Angela from calybur well she an ID cum boss cum supervisor :sport-smiley-003:

Ok shall start this week coz time is running out for me

item to install

City gas water heater(Rinnai or Ferroli)???

Fujioh Hob & Hood (FG20SV & FX850)

A/C real headache wanted Toshiba but compressor can't bring out to A/C leadge coz opening too small *&^^%$^&* :furious: dam those engineers and archi come out with stupid design w/o thinking no choice use (Panasonic)

Basin in MBR & common toilet to change (Roz)

kitchen sink (Blanco Metra9)

Sliding window @ svc yard (another failure by those dump heads) 8|

48916734.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

72824793.jpg

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/95690239.jpg/]95690239.jpg

These R her 3D drawing for my kitchen :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your floating kitchen cabinet looks cool. Are you planning to put some lights below the cabinet?

Yes intend to install LED light strip beneath & above the cabinets if my pocket permits :sport-smiley-004:

Arggggg$$$$$$$$$$ :bow: let me tio TOTO arg....

Yes intend to install LED light strip beneath & above the cabinets if my pocket permits :sport-smiley-004:

these are fairly inexpensive if you know where to look. you will also need to plan it early so that the electrician and carpenter can create the correct layout/space for you.

Go Sim Lim Tower level 3 buy. Not very expensive.

Go Sim Lim Tower level 3 buy. Not very expensive.

Today went to Neworkz to meet up with ID to select kitchen & vanity top product :dancingqueen:

Kitchen top chose Hanex 100% acrylic URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/p00420solaris.png/]p00420solaris.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Its white with some shiny shiny speckles

Toilet vanity chose Cresto as now Neworkz is offering $80 per ft with 10% less :sport-smiley-004: URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/c107sm.png/]c107sm.png

Bay window also chose Cresto as to save some $$$$ for other purposes Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For those looking for kitchen or vanity top U may go take a look @ Neworkz as they are carrying brands for; Corian, Cresto, Hanex Acrylic, Hanstone

Nice 3d design. .. looking for contractor too, pretty headache, went to ID fair at Expo and most seem very agressive and not very knowledgeable. How much is the budget for your reno work? Planning to overhaul our resale 5rm that is 30 yrs old. The switch is my grandmother house type black and round type, looks like an antique. haha.

Btw, is your ID Angela from calybur or Neworkz?

Angela is my ID from Calybur

Fion & Vincent are from Neworkz

Michael from Closet Design

:sport-smiley-004: 3 of them will be working on my birdnest as they know each other :dancingqueen:

Me also no headche

Just went Hoe Kee today buy Blanco Metra9 Black colour to match my top but have to wait as currently no stock :huh:

Hob & Hood (Fujioh FG20sv & FX890R) also from Hoe Kee

Just PM me if you need angela contact

Will be replacing my basin at common toilet with this as the exsisting basin look sucks :curse:

This will be install on a vanity top as my toilet walkway is narrow for big basin :angry2:

What you guys think does it look nice??

basino.jpg

Ask ask city gas tech to visit my unit tmr to discuss on how the gas pipe run for my cooker hob and gas heater

Will be replacing my basin at common toilet with this as the exsisting basin look sucks :curse:

This will be install on a vanity top as my toilet walkway is narrow for big basin :angry2:

Ask ask city gas tech to visit my unit tmr to discuss on how the gas pipe run for my cooker hob and gas heater

nice basin! very wide! this will definitely avoid splashing of water all over the vanity top. good choice! probably two persons can wash face and brush teeth together? :)

nice basin! very wide! this will definitely avoid splashing of water all over the vanity top. good choice! probably two persons can wash face and brush teeth together? :)

But its not cheap lor costing $200++ I may go source from other place and C if can get a better price

I also shortlisted this basin for my MBR. Like this basin because it has a shorter depth compared to other squarish basin. Thus provides more space between the basin and WC if they were to place opposite one another. If not mistaken, the depth is only 310mm? Where did you buy this from? I saw it in Heritage Bathroom.

Edited by ValerieLow