Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sinplyme

Is It Ok To Change Id Within The Same Firm?

Hi all,

I'm looking for IDs to renovate my place. After seeing so many IDs, I have shortlisted one which the price is competitive.

However, I can't really click with the ID that I asked for (specifically asked for this ID after reading the forum reviews here).

I'm not saying the ID is no good... just that chemistry this kind of thing, is subjective.

So I want to ask, is it alright if I ask for another ID within the same company to do the job for me?

Would the first ID I approach be offended?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I'm looking for IDs to renovate my place. After seeing so many IDs, I have shortlisted one which the price is competitive.

However, I can't really click with the ID that I asked for (specifically asked for this ID after reading the forum reviews here).

I'm not saying the ID is no good... just that chemistry this kind of thing, is subjective.

So I want to ask, is it alright if I ask for another ID within the same company to do the job for me?

Would the first ID I approach be offended?

Definitely. Bcas all these ppl are commissioned basis. meaning, no projects, no money. They dont earn by basic salary, or maybe little basic.

Unless that ID dont want to earn yr money and find that u are a nuisance and pass to his colleague. LOL...

Why u sign when u can't click? Dont believe totally what u read in this forums here. Always open to more ppl, more ideas. Drink coffee with them, see their present jobsite, talk to their present owners, see if they happy or not.

hi tapilia, no, i haven't signed anything yet. Just that I like their price but cannot click with the ID. Was wondering is I can just go to another guy in their firm. Will his colleague even accept to entertain me (since to them, I'm already that ID's potential customer)?

Dear all, be aware of this contractor called Marvin Wong and Shirley Lee from Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd. Pay them 80% and they stopped work at around 15%. Pressing us to pay further and was told will not start work until we pay . Currently seeking legal action against them. Pointless to seek Case and police. Police reports were made. They having a booth on this coming renovation fair at Expo, Classic Living 2012 (21/07/12-29/07/12). Please do not engage them.

Anyone happened that engage this guy, please let me know. Appreciated that.

Marvin Wong/ Shirley Lee

Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd