Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xkeviian

Ceiling Fan - Kdk Vs Fanco

Do you have the answer for your question? I oso want to know...

U mean question on "spam"? I think the ans shd be a shop name " *everjxxx" at amk. Whenever u type the name, it will appear "spam"

Anyway, my fan was installed by my electrician. I got the hook from KDK distributer fr s'pore

Edited by yhliang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Can i know what is *spam?

Is it a company?

I just bought a kdk vk60. Seems that only vk series suits hdb becos of low ceiling.

Thanks

Do you have the answer for your question? I oso want to know...

Hi,

Is it a company?

I just bought a kdk vk60. Seems that only vk series suits hdb becos of low ceiling.

Thanks

Share with all, my personal opinion, your own judgement that is :

For non-ceiling fan, better to buy those with physical push buttons. Dun buy those fans that cut-cost by replacing physical buttons with touch buttons (those electronics buttons - surface mounted kind, with slight protrusion for your finger to press on).

These buttons spoilt easily and affects the durability.

Well, I am picking KDK as well, just got my KDK ceiling fan V60 installed recently. However a word of advice if you intend to get v56/60.

My colleagues were complaining that their ceiling fan were shaking after their installation. Reason been the balance of the fan is not fix properly during the installation.

Thus they has recommend me to get it installed via *spam to get the balanced right. I am currently using it for a month and there is no shaking experience for my fan.

Thus KDK FTW!

Hi,

Is it a company?

Thanks

I bought my vk56 at jb cost only half of Singapore price, I bought at 200 sing, also bought 2 standing fan in jb, remote control 1 cost about 115 sing and normal 1 cost about 70 buck

Huh! So good price ah? Where about in JB? Location? I need them soon.. Big thanks :D

I bought my vk56 at jb cost only half of Singapore price, I bought at 200 sing, also bought 2 standing fan in jb, remote control 1 cost about 115 sing and normal 1 cost about 70 buck

KDK, proven and trusted for generations.

After many table fans, standing fans, cheaper for price I brought, I finished paying school fees -> KDK I will always buy.

KDK. I have 3 standing units and still hard working for the past 4 years. Going to move to new place during end May and gonna get 3 vetaliting fans and 2 ceiling fans, KDK, for sure..

Edited by telefunken