Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenestinjw

City Design / Future Home @ Imm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My wife & I went to 4 ID in imm months back, weiken,future home,edge line & city design.

After among comparisons, We have finally decided on city design after meeting 'Aldon' their creative design principal.

Really ingenious & creative in his ideas, patience, experience & very details designer.

Their service is good & we are looking forward to completion soon.

Thanks for your inputs. We have confirmed another renovation firm not from the above.

City design: Quotation never come.

Future Home: We don't feel comfortable with them.

Wishing everyone have a smooth reno journey.

Hi Anson,

the same ID you r using ;) I told her that you recommended me & my name is same as hers :D U can check with her :D

My total is not the final yet coz she went to view site and advised that we need to change somethings. Let you know after my reno is completed.

Edited by lovenestinjw

Oh, she did ring me up. She mentioned you and your hubby are very sweet couple. Easy to get along. In forum there is nicks only, so asking who did you engage. I have refer Shirlyn a few clients too. Feedbacks ok. Enjoy your renovation with her.

Really? Hee.. She's a nice ID & we can click well with her, this is one of the priorties when we are looking for our ID. Thank u very much for your recommendation, Anson.

Really? Hee.. She's a nice ID & we can click well with her, this is one of the priorties when we are looking for our ID. Thank u very much for your recommendation, Anson.

Good luck..

Edited by Nivle

city design and space n living are related companies

used space n living 2012 and found out abu relationship after i gave cek

(alarm bells sld hav gone off)..since hacking started aldon gav assurance everyth progressing as planned.

started hacking wks so stuck with them and in 3 mths aldon messed up my bathroom

no plans no asking or consultation jus went ahead and did what he thot

was 'gd" for himself...as i was travelling regularly, thot this slick con gave a good talk. Be careful readers have everything black and white.

after 4 then 5 then 6 mths nothing...was done. i threatened reporting to CASE he got cabinets in, said he had ordered!--again not my choice and color

it's unreal...he quits.

kitchen island was so huge had to cut down to size twice! he chose blue. i told him white

bathroom after complete-- toilet cannot go in!!! his company had cheek to say can and when i asked them again thru their 'buddy' plumber shop

the china salesgirl admitted its a baby toilet!!

these pp are sick not serious abu helping customers jus helping themselves to keep adding up charges u have to pay for their mistakes!!

they lost one of my new airconds which i installed less than a year and again i have to pay

it is real nightmare. even tiler dont care attitude as both aldon n he did not get along

i pay n pay and still paying. this is jan 2013. overcharged me and now got to hack bathroom again.n pay some more.

this is 7 mths for basic renovation.,and we nowhere finished.

as i travel a lot, aldon gave assurance that he will do gt wk.

totally unreliable and wld not touch these pp /companies with a pole EVER!

not interested in helping customer, keeps saying i wanted this and that and changing my mind...and dont answer phone unless u sms and threaten case.

everything i asked for in contract they varied and say cannot cos of the size/space then blame me for mistakes..!!

they also dont give u receipt for payment-- i just got all the receipts of payments in jan2013 after screaming for it. 7 mths to issue receipts

the renovation industry needs to be regulated more than real estate companies.

it ls like a con industry.

Thanks for your inputs. We have confirmed another renovation firm not from the above.

City design: Quotation never come.

Future Home: We don't feel comfortable with them.

Wishing everyone have a smooth reno journey.

hi,
Which renovation firm did you engaged for your renovation?
Am looking for a reliable ID.
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards :)

space n living: Quotation never come.. despite calling twice.

heard that space n living and city design are related companies..

:no: dont waste time..

Edited by ben9823