Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ocean99988

Refrigerator

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any one can recommend a good brand to buy for Refrigerator.

Looking at energy saving and durability

Must specify what size you want.... range can be from 100m to 600+m

You may go to mustafa to check, any time, any day. Price is better that most big stores. If you are paying cash, you can check with goh ah bee at hougang or check out beds.sg for better price. Me need to spend alot $$ for new home so need to buy with 0% instalment plan and mustafa accept more banks credit cards so is the best place for me.

Hope this help..

Edited by telefunken

I got to choose Hitachi, purchased my RS37SYPS recently and got to say it is really good.

Some stats of my fridge:

• Net Capacity 365 Litres
  • Inverter-controlled System
  • Automatic Ice-Maker
  • Quick Freezing Function
  • Door Opening Alarm
  • Tempered Glass Shelves
  • Height Adjustable Shelves
  • Nano Titanium Filter
  • CFC & HFC Free
  • Stainless Steel & Glossy Black
  • 590(W)x1,798(H)x615(D),mm

Simple and good that all.

Got it from Levin Electronics at the price of $952 along with my Samsung w/m 8692, $450 and KDK wine cooler, KA39, $745.

Get it too Ocean! If you need any help, Pm me.

I got to choose Hitachi, purchased my RS37SYPS recently and got to say it is really good.

Some stats of my fridge:

• Net Capacity 365 Litres
  • Inverter-controlled System
  • Automatic Ice-Maker
  • Quick Freezing Function
  • Door Opening Alarm
  • Tempered Glass Shelves
  • Height Adjustable Shelves
  • Nano Titanium Filter
  • CFC & HFC Free
  • Stainless Steel & Glossy Black
  • 590(W)x1,798(H)x615(D),mm

Simple and good that all.

Got it from Levin Electronics at the price of $952 along with my Samsung w/m 8692, $450 and KDK wine cooler, KA39, $745.

Get it too Ocean! If you need any help, Pm me.

hi, i am also considering this same fridge but the only deterrent is that it's small. How many persons in your household and do you find the capacity limiting at times?

Hi dear Renotalk fellow users,

Whatever you do, JUST DON'T BUY DUNAVOX FRIDGES. I bought one and it broke down within a few months. All my wines went bad in the Singapore heat. And then I had to PAY someone to come pick it up and deliver it back during the warranty (they fixed it for free). About 6 months later, it broke down again and the bottom part of my fridge went up to 35 degrees Celsius. When I called to ask Dunavox what I can do, they said there was absolutely nothing since the warranty had expired. Either fix it at full cost or buy a new one. This was really, really disappointing since the new part had gone in just a few short months ago. They were unhelpful, then they turned rude when I tried to together find viable solutions. Since this was only an 13 month fridge at the time, and the top half of the fridge still worked decently, I stored everything on the top half. I admit that I really should have bought a new fridge then (NOT DUNAVOX) but after having spent hundreds buying this god forsaken fridge, I just didn't want to/couldn't fork out a few hundred more to buy another one - boy did I learn my lesson.

Sure enough, the top half of the fridge has gone bonkers yesterday and the temperature shot up to 39 degrees.

No wine, no fridge, no nothing.

Lesson Learnt. So to all homebuyers, homemakers, wine drinkers and wine lovers please note: DO NOT BUY DUNAVOX THERMOELECTRIC COOLERS. THEY WILL BREAK AND SPOIL YOUR WINE.

Hope this helps anyone who has been shopping for a wine fridge.

I bought this Samsung Bottom Freezer Refrigerator RL4013UBASL, less than 1000 bucks.

Nice capacity for a small family like me (3pax)

4 ticks (digital inverter with 10 years warranty)

stylish design

door alarm sensor

most importantly, affordable price.

cant comment on the durability and/or any downside as i have not started using it :P

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/home-appliances/refrigerator/bottom-freezer/RL4013UBASL/SS