Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

wow, nice place! can't wait to collect my keys, too bad still a long way to go ):

able to pm me the costs of the reno and breakdown?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm planning to engage movers and cleaners for the move. Any recommendations?

Hi paloma,

Your reno is tastefully done .. I love the brightness of your house. The wooden frame around your kitchen entrance, even while the pic was taken during reno, is such :jawdrop::)

About the cleaners, my ID arranged the professional services of Unique Cleaning & Maintenance Services. Looking back, I am glad I had them to do the house cleaning before the move-in. Good service.

Hi paloma,

Your reno is tastefully done .. I love the brightness of your house. The wooden frame around your kitchen entrance, even while the pic was taken during reno, is such :jawdrop::)

About the cleaners, my ID arranged the professional services of Unique Cleaning & Maintenance Services. Looking back, I am glad I had them to do the house cleaning before the move-in. Good service.

Hi Reiki, thanks for liking our place! And thanks for your recommendation, I shall call them to get a quote. I really can't imagine cleaning up this mess on my own!

Hi!

I like your place! it looks very bright and clean! May I have the contact of your contractor and your quotation with some breakdown?

Thanks!

Hi thanks! I've messaged you.

Hi,

I like the idea of brick cabinet. Can you pm your contractor/ ID contact? How much do you pay for the kitchen?

Thanks!

Michele

Hi Paloma - i love your white home, I have the same concept as yours for my new 5 rm flat.. i love the design of your MBR wardrobe too!! very nice.

Can u PM me your reno cost and contractor contacts please???

Thanks!! :)

Hi Paloma - i love your white home, I have the same concept as yours for my new 5 rm flat.. i love the design of your MBR wardrobe too!! very nice.

Can u PM me your reno cost and contractor contacts please???

Thanks!! :)

Oh thanks! Actually, it won't be white for long because of our furniture. We'll have pops of colour here and there :)

And thanks for your compliments on our wardrobe! We actually paid extra to do the door this way. Thankfully, it turn out quite well. We like it alot too. Do check your message box!

Very nicely done. Could I inquire how did run your water pipes to your room?

Hi thanks! Do you mean from the citygas heater? Let me take a picture and post it up for you when I'm at the house. :)