Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

7425299676_8ebfa9e6f3.jpg

We are still sourcing for dining chairs. Thinking of mixing different chairs.

7425295370_ca0a802b3b.jpg

We need more greens and art!

7425284490_d5ff2f4ab5.jpg

Our bedroom...it's lacking a giant poster!

7425282260_a3deb2596d.jpg

Hi Paloma

Your opposite block neighbour reporting here :D Went over to your house twice with K to take a look... remember me right?

I like your kitchen, very calm and soothing colours! Goes really well with the entire theme of your house. By the way I used blue tiles for the kitchen top against blackish gray grout.. just selected my kitchen laminate.. crossing fingers that the colours turn out well!!

I am still sourcing for the right dining table, chairs, sofa and armchair! *headache*

I have not started a t-blog here.. will invite you to pop over to my house when it's done!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma

Your opposite block neighbour reporting here :D Went over to your house twice with K to take a look... remember me right?

I like your kitchen, very calm and soothing colours! Goes really well with the entire theme of your house. By the way I used blue tiles for the kitchen top against blackish gray grout.. just selected my kitchen laminate.. crossing fingers that the colours turn out well!!

I am still sourcing for the right dining table, chairs, sofa and armchair! *headache*

I have not started a t-blog here.. will invite you to pop over to my house when it's done!

Hey hello! Is your reno completed yet? Just waiting for carpentry?

There's alot of sale now, do go look around. I think Picket & Rail, Lush, etc are all offering quite good discounts.

Cool thanks for the invite, will surely go over to take a look. :)

Suggest not to add handles to your cupboards. They are subject to wear and tear and finding replacements later on is a pain. And speaking of pain, it will hurt if you bump into one of those handles or knobs.

Totally agree wid u, Paloma!! I'm glad to find someone who has de same thoughts s I do...

Sadly, my hubby loves Discovery & History. My kids love cartoons... So we do have a tv... 😏

Hey hello! Is your reno completed yet? Just waiting for carpentry?

There's alot of sale now, do go look around. I think Picket & Rail, Lush, etc are all offering quite good discounts.

Cool thanks for the invite, will surely go over to take a look. :)

Now waiting for carpentry which K said should be done by next week? Also, they have just started to wash up the place and paint the rooms.

Yah, alot of sale now also headache... don't know what to buy. But we seem to have similar taste to Itsybits. (Hi Itsybits, if you are reading this :yamseng: )

I am eying some stuff at Francfranc :dribble:

Hi Paloma,

What is the dimension of your dinning table? 1.6m by 09.m? 1.8m?

Doing my reno now...worry that my table cant fit in properly...

Edited by cheeseburger

Paloma, itsybit and myself were discussing to drop by ur place sat evening or sun afternoon. What do u think? I told K we having "party" at ur house haha he asked got beer to drink or not whahahaha...

Totally agree wid u, Paloma!! I'm glad to find someone who has de same thoughts s I do...

Sadly, my hubby loves Discovery & History. My kids love cartoons... So we do have a tv... 😏

Aww, as long as you guys still spend time together. :)

hi paloma

did you get the cleaning company to clean your brick walls also during the post reno cleaning? I am thinking of asking but scared they would faint..wahaha..

Now waiting for carpentry which K said should be done by next week? Also, they have just started to wash up the place and paint the rooms.

Yah, alot of sale now also headache... don't know what to buy. But we seem to have similar taste to Itsybits. (Hi Itsybits, if you are reading this :yamseng: )

I am eying some stuff at Francfranc :dribble:

That's great! I bought soap dispensers from francfranc. The stuff there are nice but a little pricey. :) They have some nice carpets too.

7446044706_ff97da43b8.jpg

Hi Paloma,

What is the dimension of your dinning table? 1.6m by 09.m? 1.8m?

Doing my reno now...worry that my table cant fit in properly...

Hi my dining table is 1.8m by 0.9m. Did you get the same one?

hi paloma

did you get the cleaning company to clean your brick walls also during the post reno cleaning? I am thinking of asking but scared they would faint..wahaha..

Hey I can't remember if I requested, I might have asked them to vaccuum it. I think that's the only way to clean it. I've been living in my house for a few weeks now and haven't really touched the walls yet. Haha.

Hi my dining table is 1.8m by 0.9m. Did you get the same one?

Hi Paloma,

Nope I got something else from whitewoods (park mall) 1.6m x 0.9 m table. Just been to site (fellow breezer as well), worry the table might cramp up the whole living walk way...headache.

Nice table by the way.

Hey I can't remember if I requested, I might have asked them to vaccuum it. I think that's the only way to clean it. I've been living in my house for a few weeks now and haven't really touched the walls yet. Haha.

Haha

Hi Paloma,

Nope I got something else from whitewoods (park mall) 1.6m x 0.9 m table. Just been to site (fellow breezer as well), worry the table might cramp up the whole living walk way...headache.

Nice table by the way.

My husband was worried initially too but it turned out just fine. We hacked away our kitchen wall so there's enough room to move about.