Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Today, the remaining electrical stuff in our house - some lights, fan and doorbell were finally installed.

After taking a break from reno for awhile, I kind of forgot how dusty and dirty it can get, with all the drilling and stuff. The cleaning after that was really back breaking.

That said, we were really pleased with our new fan - a black Relite petite. Initially, we were bent on getting the Haiku fan, but when the price spiralled out of hand, we told ourselves we weren't going to pay $900 for a ceiling fan.

So we got ourselves a white baby KDK fan from Goh Ah Bee. But then, two days ago, Mr Paloma spotted the Relite fan in the latest home & decor issue. It was exactly what we wanted - black and simple - so we decided to get it!

So now, we are going to let go of our KDK fan. It's white, with a 44-inch blade and is remote-controlled. It's still in its original packaging, unopened, and we have the receipt for warranty. The price is $170, and we are willing to deliver it to the buyer. Please PM me if you are interested! :)

7495362398_c35cac25f1.jpg

7495358382_2c5eec4b68.jpg

The black Relite petite fan

7495360410_c9d4721612.jpg

The KDK fan we are letting go

the fan looks good! :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Paloma...

really love ur home! you made me reconsider my white brick wall wishlist :P

Any feedback on the relite fan? I saw it online before, I prefer the design to KDK's cos it's more retro looking but how's the speed like? Quite concerned cos my new hse can be pretty hot with the sun's rays shining in...

Also, hehe I'm going around asking for advice on Lbox... Since your living room size is similar to mine... want to check, are you using cove lights at all? How is your layout for your Lbox? I am hesitant on cove light but wondering if just LED lights are enough...

Today, the remaining electrical stuff in our house - some lights, fan and doorbell were finally installed.

After taking a break from reno for awhile, I kind of forgot how dusty and dirty it can get, with all the drilling and stuff. The cleaning after that was really back breaking.

That said, we were really pleased with our new fan - a black Relite petite. Initially, we were bent on getting the Haiku fan, but when the price spiralled out of hand, we told ourselves we weren't going to pay $900 for a ceiling fan.

So we got ourselves a white baby KDK fan from Goh Ah Bee. But then, two days ago, Mr Paloma spotted the Relite fan in the latest home & decor issue. It was exactly what we wanted - black and simple - so we decided to get it!

So now, we are going to let go of our KDK fan. It's white, with a 44-inch blade and is remote-controlled. It's still in its original packaging, unopened, and we have the receipt for warranty. The price is $170, and we are willing to deliver it to the buyer. Please PM me if you are interested! :)

7495362398_c35cac25f1.jpg

7495358382_2c5eec4b68.jpg

The black Relite petite fan

7495360410_c9d4721612.jpg

The KDK fan we are letting go

Hi Paloma...

really love ur home! you made me reconsider my white brick wall wishlist :P

Any feedback on the relite fan? I saw it online before, I prefer the design to KDK's cos it's more retro looking but how's the speed like? Quite concerned cos my new hse can be pretty hot with the sun's rays shining in...

Also, hehe I'm going around asking for advice on Lbox... Since your living room size is similar to mine... want to check, are you using cove lights at all? How is your layout for your Lbox? I am hesitant on cove light but wondering if just LED lights are enough...

Hi, thanks!

We really like the design of our fan and the size is just right for our living room. The speed is good so far. :)

No we did not use any cove lights because we felt it didn't suit our design. Our Lbox is just a strip across one end of the living room. We have a few light points in our living room so it's bright enough.

Hi Paloma, love the feel of your place! It looks spacious and clean :) can you please PM me your contact and the quote? Oh and perhaps the price for the wood border of your kitchen? Love it!

at first sight when I saw the color of the bookshelf, it's like .....hmmmm.......

when I saw the whole pic of the full filled bookshelf and dining table and chairs... it's like ....wow....!! the color matched perfect!!

I do love the Ikea style bedroom as well! good taste!

hi paloma, would you mind telling me where did you get the art cards for the white standing photo frame on yuor bedside table?

Me too please if you don't mind. Think your mailbox is full - tried to PM you but it says cannot receive any more new msgs. :)

Hi Paloma, love the feel of your place! It looks spacious and clean :) can you please PM me your contact and the quote? Oh and perhaps the price for the wood border of your kitchen? Love it!

hi paloma, would you mind telling me where did you get the art cards for the white standing photo frame on yuor bedside table?

Oh they are actually postcards of penguin book covers. I think we got ours online but I've seen it at rockstar in cineleisure. :) If you have other nice postcards, they'll work too. :)

Oh they are actually postcards of penguin book covers. I think we got ours online but I've seen it at rockstar in cineleisure. :) If you have other nice postcards, they'll work too. :)

Hi Paloma,

Absolutely love what you did you your house.

Could you kindly PM me the name and contact details of your contractor? And a breakdown of your renovation costs?

I've collected my keys for a month - both ID and contractor still cannot finalised the renovation details..its driving me nuts and thinking of firing both. :curse:

many thanks :yamseng:

Day 23

6972814294_7a42156ba3.jpg

The wooden frame around the kitchen entrance is up

Hi, care to share the price for the wooden frame in kitchen entrance? It's a solid wood or juz a laminate?

Thanks