Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Hi Paloma, I am looking to construct a concrete kitchen base like yours but maybe with solid tops. Can you share with me your kitchen costing breakdown. Also do you know are we able to install normal pullout drawers and doors to concrete kitchen frame? Thanks so much. Please email me alex.yk.see@gmail.com

Hi sorry, I don't share specific costings. But yes, you can install drawers and doors.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi yes, my sink is under mounted and the edge of the tiles are exposed.

Hi

The sink looks under mount ? , but it's tiled top , is the edge of tile exposed then ?

Thanks

hi there - may I know what is the laminate code you chose for your vanity cabinet? thanks!

I'm sorry but I don't have the code. Maybe you can show it to your contractor/ID and ask for a similar one.

Hi Paloma,

My hubby and I really love your place and design. We're getting our keys in 2 weeks time and are researching now. Can you share with me your quotation and estimated cost which we should be expecting?

And Mr K contact too, please. I bet he is super busy now. Super amazed with the house that he had designed are great and well-liked by many.

:yamseng:

Warm regards,

MK

Hi Paloma,

Your new home is beautiful and well renovated!

Do you mind sending me your contractor's contacts, please?

Thanks much in advance!

narutimo@gmail.com

Tim

I think Paloma is away for holiday so those who had enquire for contractor's contact, I had pm you on Paloma's behalf since she is using same contractor as mine.

But I'm not sure about her Reno cost though...

Good luck to all ur coming renovations ~

hi pinkwhale,

Me too moving into Punggol Arcadia...would appreciate very much if you can give me the contractor's contact...thks in advance!! :rolleyes:

Hi from what I had seen in a few of K brands house, I can feel it's really a joy to stay in a nicely constructed house with good workmanship. But I am not sure whether I can afford to get him. Sad... Btw can I check with you what's the brand and code for your red brick wall. Does the color seems natural to you?

Hi from what I had seen in a few of K brands house, I can feel it's really a joy to stay in a nicely constructed house with good workmanship. But I am not sure whether I can afford to get him. Sad... Btw can I check with you what's the brand and code for your red brick wall. Does the color seems natural to you?

Hi, actually there's no need to spend too much on renovation. My reno cost was actually quite low, compared to what I read on renotalk. Spend more on the furnishings and decor. They'll make more impact.

Yes, the colour is natural. You can request for the tiler to break the pieces up if you want it to look even more raw. Sorry I don't have a code or brand.

Hi Paloma,

Spent over an hour looking through your blog and im so in love with your place!!

If you don't mind can I have the contractor's contact? I'm getting my keys by march next year and already sourcing for quotations :thumbs up:

Thank you for sharing :)

Hi Paloma, really like your's and pinkwhale home design and the goods workmanship.

If you don't mind, could i have your contractor (Mr K) contact. My email address is

ivivies079@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Reading thru your post really give me lots of furnishing ideas although I've got a ID.. =)

Really nice place u have !

Thanks for your kinds words!