Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Hi Paloma,

Seeing some great design in your house!

Need some help and advice here. Regarding the brick wall that you have done in your bedroom, how many cartons of bricks did you use for the wall? Also, how did you get such a good mix of grey, orange and white tiles?

I have asked around but the shops only sell one colour per carton, not a mixture.

Sorry but I don't know how many cartons of bricks we used. They are all white craftstones but each piece will have some tones on it, that's how we achieve the effect.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi paloma,

It's me again! finally collecting my keys. Wanna buy some pendant light for my kitchen from Ikea, but not too sure should i buy the 40cm or 50cm diameter ones?! the size of ur lights (in the kitchen) looks just appropriate, how big is that? and is it bright enough for your kitchen since u have no other light source too! thanks a mil!

If I'm not wrong, mine is 40cm. Yes it's bright enough. There is light from the hood and above our sink too. Plus my kitchen is open so light comes in from the living room too.

If I'm not wrong, mine is 40cm. Yes it's bright enough. There is light from the hood and above our sink too. Plus my kitchen is open so light comes in from the living room too.

woah, thanks for the speedy reply. cool cool, now i know im not making a mistake. appreciate it!

Hi Paloma!

Got inspired by your lovely house.. Very creative and cozy indeed!

Thought of having the bricks done up in our new house too...

Could you share with me your contractor's contact that do up the bricks?

Appreciate it,

Cheers!

Hi paloma,

wonderful sharing of your reno progress. I am a newbie here & just collected keys for a SOBF unit in punggol. I want to do a brickwall in the living room too. :)

is it possible to share with me your contractor, Mr K's contact number? May I know his name and which company he is from?

Looking forward to hear from you. :)

thanks!