Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Paloma

I love your house concept. Are you able to send me details and contact of your contractor please. Please send it to gamma_gal_20@hotmail.com. Thanks! :)

Hi there Paloma, we are thinking of doing a bookshelf like yours in our living room too....would it be possible for your to share the dimension of your bookshelve?

And would really appreciate it if you could PM me the contact of Mr K as well, thanks!

Hi Paloma,

Congrats on your new wed. Hope you feeling well after the hard work you put in the renovation. Do you mind share your renovator contact.

I love your living room it feel like a reading room atmosphere. Btw does your original living room comes in wooden flooring like the rest of your bed rooms?

Cheers

6972893518_270bf36260.jpg

The washing machine ledge in the service yard

6972894700_bba3d0808b.jpg

Citygas heater

6972899546_e55df844f6.jpg

Shower kerb

may i ask abt how much cost you for running citygas heater? and the annual cost can be safe a lot? i am planning to use it as well...

For those who asked about our sofa and armchair, they are from room of woods. You can call them to check their prices. http://www.roomofwoods.com/

The lamps were ordered online but I wouldn't suggest doing so. We went through quite a lot of grief because of them.

As for the hacking of the walls, we were not required to get PE approval.

Paloma, think you can PM me MR K's contact and share your quote please? Also I am thinking of buying lights online...what sort of grief did you encounter?

Thanks so much

Hi Paloma, did you eventually engage cleaners to do a big one time cleanup post your reno and prior to moving in? Do you still have their contact?

Hi

Your home is beautifully done. Kudos to your design and effort.I'm still sourcing out a contractor. Can you PM me or email at vortexcube@hotmail.com Mr K contact and address? Thank you.