Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paloma

Project Punggol Breeze

Hi Paloma your home is beautifully done up :good: .

If you don't mind can you share with me your renovation cost and ID contact details?

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey all, thanks for supporting this t-blog after so long! How time flies! It's been more than two years since we moved into our home.

Now that our family is expanding (yay!), we have outgrown some of our furniture and have to part ways with them (sobs). If you are looking for a mid-century modern sofa for your home, here's one to consider:

gallery_42384_496_206101.jpg

We are letting go of our beloved sofa for $850. It's in a very good condition and was originally $1,580 from Room of Woods.

The frame is made of teak wood and the cushion covers are in merino grey with white piping. The length is 145cm and the height is 86cm.

If you are interested to take over it, please PM me! Thanks!

Edited by paloma

wow really nice house, can send me ur renovation contractor/ID contact and detail quote? thanks justbeeme@hotmail.com

Hey all, thanks for supporting this t-blog after so long! How time flies! It's been more than two years since we moved into our home.

Now that our family is expanding (yay!), we have outgrown some of our furniture and have to part ways with them (sobs). If you are looking for a mid-century modern sofa for your home, here's one to consider:

gallery_42384_496_206101.jpg

We are letting go of our beloved sofa for $850. It's in a very good condition and was originally $1,580 from Room of Woods.

The frame is made of teak wood and the cushion covers are in merino grey with white piping. The length is 145cm and the height is 86cm.

If you are interested to take over it, please PM me! Thanks!

Hi Pamela, can pm me your contractor contact?

Hi possible to share your ID contact with me too? I know it's been 2 years but your house looks amazing and I'd like to get a quotation from your ID :)

kayt.xo@gmail.com

Guest Gary Teo

Hi! your house is really lovely! may you please share with me the contact of your K's contractor and the cost? Thanks in advance! -