Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovenestinjw

Our Mini 3-Room Humble House

:D Thanks getzski!! :yamseng:

Casa,

hihi... will definately enjoy :sport-smiley-018: Thanks! though i've been living in Jurong thruóut my growing years, it's going to be a new experience..in fact i like Clementi :good: & Htb loves the west coast expressway to work. I guess ur unit is at Casa Clementi? Is it the units above the mall?

In future we can meet for drinks since we r staying nearby :D

Yes I stay in casa clementi I have been living in that area since kid till they kick me out of my exsisting flat :sport-smiley-004:

The block U mention above the shopping mall is clementi mall its located @ central ave3

casa is ave1

So u stay ave???

Kopi???sure Y not?? :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Casa,

HDB kick u out but give u a new flat mah.. Hehe.. Icic, i got it wrong. I thought Casa is those above the malls one, i read another blog and saw Casa's location. Nice!! Envy Envy. :good:

Mine is not Clementi actually, my new place is West Coast near West Coast Park.

Today went up to our unit to take site measurements. Additional cost need to be added :bangwall::bangwall: The walls need some plastering & need to change the toilets' windows.

I dislike the brown colors windows for the whole house & i told my ID i wanna change to powder-coated white ones but she feels it's very new, not to waste money on the windows & said she can help us to spray to white if i want. Save money.. :good::sport-smiley-018:

Tomorrow will go Hafary to see tiles, poor Htb can't come along as he need to work so ID offered to fetch me. Nice right? ;)

Till then.... for the tiles selection & 3D.

Today went up to our unit to take site measurements. Additional cost need to be added :bangwall::bangwall: The walls need some plastering & need to change the toilets' windows.

I dislike the brown colors windows for the whole house & i told my ID i wanna change to powder-coated white ones but she feels it's very new, not to waste money on the windows & said she can help us to spray to white if i want. Save money.. :good::sport-smiley-018:

Tomorrow will go Hafary to see tiles, poor Htb can't come along as he need to work so ID offered to fetch me. Nice right? ;)

Till then.... for the tiles selection & 3D.

west coast gd breezy with sea view

Sheng siong is near best west coast plaza do for shopping with market there U will luv it

So I tink I can lim kopi with u anytime liao hahahaha

Sheng siong is near best west coast plaza do for shopping with market there U will luv it

My unit not facing the sea. Yep near West Coast Plaza & the hawker opposite. Also, another nearby place to makan will be the market near Tanglin Sec. For chill-out & relax, can go Mc'd at West Coast park. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by lovenestinjw

wow..u bought your TV so early.....

IPineapple,

My fiance thinks it's a good deal. :dunno: $529 inclusive of wall-mount brackets. Audio hse charge another $150 for the brackets.

He also bought Mitsubishi Starmex System 2 at $1,699 inclusive of brackets. Cheap meh? :dunno:

I bought the Grohe Pink donut shower head, take advantage of the sales..

We r Kiasu Singaporeans, LOL... Even our Aug wedding also all almost done liao except for the invitation cards, so now juz waiting for the day to arrive. :P

Edited by lovenestinjw

Hi its the windows or the grills too? I told my contractor I don't like the bronze color windows and grills, but he told me can't paint, can only replace. :(

Wow, you bought your electronics stuffs real early.

Do avoid them them too earlier (unless it is really a Gd deal)

As you need to (i) move these bulky stuffs yourselves instead of having them delivered to your renovated home.

(ii) your warranty period is running before you even use them.

I love Grohe products, a little exe but worth every value.

Do lookout for their sales. ;)

PICTURES TIME

Items we alr bought even b4 our 1st appointment.. :bleah:

SONY BRAVIA LED TV 32" - S$529

picture312t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GROHE PINK RAINSHOWER HEAD - S$153.30, got it at Grohe Sales.

picture314.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 2 - S$1,699

Are they good deals?? :dunno:

Today met our ID. This is what she has proposed...

Our False Ceiling & Lighting Points

lightpts.jpg

Any comments? :rolleyes:

This is our proposed design layout.

Proposal.jpg

Due to budget constrain, many 'wants' have been elimated. We would like to go for good quality than to keep the 'wants' of poorer quality. To say that we'll be having a WIW & an open concept kitchen. We'll hv a Kitchen Island & an Island chinmey hoob :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Kitchen cabinent laminates, Solid-top choices & :paint: colours for the whole house choosen!

Tomorrow meeting ID again to take site measurements so that she can proceed with 3D drawings. Can't wait to see our 3D, so excited :dribble::dribble:

Able to repost?