Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Bro IPineapple, The wardrobe door is sliding or open swing type?

It seemed like it will hit the bedframe if it is the open swing type due to the narrow space.

Haha, it's swing type. I don't like sliding door...me old school also lazy to clean the dusty track...hahah. The 3D measurement abit smaller. I think when open the door will almost touch the bedrame so it's ok.

WOw, the 3D looks nice! I agree with your wifey, the lime green handle doesn't match leh.. haha

Thanks Topsy, hahah....i have changed the wardrobe design to my wife liking so it's totally earthy, resort look now. No more lime green handle.....my wife happys now. :bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Have not updated my reno progress for sometime.....

Floor just polished and varnished. Next to start is the carpentry work.

Spent my weekend drawing and designing my carpentry. hahaha...my ID is asking me is it I have no confident in them. :notti:

I prefer to do it as no one knows better than me what I wanted. So best to take it on myself, this way everyone is in sync.

Met up with my ID yesterday to go thru my designs and for his feedbacks. Got some good advices from him and made some amendment. Glad that finally i have settled the carpentry. Hope the design and colours selected turn well. Made some bold laminates selection with my ID, my wife might kill me...hehehe 8|

Ok guys...one more sneak preview for you all...

2.jpg

Hi iPineapple,

Mind sharing me on the ID and AC guy that you have engaged?

Is the electrician and AirCon being engaged separately or bundled with the reno quote?

Thks!

Rgs

Hi IPineapple, mind sharing the contact details of your contractor? Im new here, so no idea how to check PM! :bangwall: help?

Hi iPineapple,

Mind sharing me on the ID and AC guy that you have engaged?

Is the electrician and AirCon being engaged separately or bundled with the reno quote?

Thks!

Rgs

PMed you guys! Good luck. :thumbs up:

Hi,

Your 3D renders looks nice. Could you advise your electrician contact? Thanks

Yo bro! So happy to see ur reno finishing soon!

Cant wait to see it all done up :dribble:

And that spider! Love love love!

hi sis.....so nice to hear from you.

Guess you must be really busy with your ID business...didn't see you around for quite a while. :D

How's everything?

Haha....i also looking forward to see the end result. Not sure how it will turn out...quite scare actually..coz I been experimenting with the colours and laminate combination. Wifey will kill me if the end result looks ugly. 8|

Hey, bro

Finally get to see your blog here! Met with Don last Sunday and realised he has on-going projects with you guys here. Thank you for supporting him, and I am glad I did the right thing to recommend him here.

Your reno progress looks good :thumbs up: Nice 3D drawings :yamseng:

Hey, bro

Finally get to see your blog here! Met with Don last Sunday and realised he has on-going projects with you guys here. Thank you for supporting him, and I am glad I did the right thing to recommend him here.

Your reno progress looks good :thumbs up: Nice 3D drawings :yamseng:

Hi sis mae,

Thanks for dropping by. Hahha.....your T-blog is the first blog i read when i started browsing RT one year ago.

Strangely i never really contacted Donny at the begining and he is actually the last few bunch of contractors I saw. Sometime these things also depends on fate.... One big circle....haha

Too many things happened recently and super busy also...so no time to update my blog. Will upload some pics and update to share shortly.

So far partial of the lights are up and carpentry just started this week.

Hahahaha....my reno is really jai yen yen.

Most of the people started the same time as me had already completed their reno.....I have this new neighbour who just started their reno one month ago and now their carpentry all completed. :o Fast sia.....

Edited by IPineapple

MIA for a while...here the overdue update

Aircon upzZZ! Quite amaze by how they installed the huge compressor outside the old HDB unit...

Introducing Ah Boon the spiderman. He is so zai....steady....

IMG_1262.JPG

Testing....testing.....

IMG_1275.JPG

Edited by IPineapple