Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

thanks, received but looking at the spec (Height), worried that its going to be too tall for my ceiling with false ceiling(HDB).

If ur ceiling height is not less then 2.4M should be fine i guess.

What is ur ceiling height?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If ur ceiling height is not less then 2.4M should be fine i guess.

What is ur ceiling height?

i have not measure yet but heard HDB is around 2.6 or 2.5M but after the false ceiling should be around there.

i have not measure yet but heard HDB is around 2.6 or 2.5M but after the false ceiling should be around there.

arhh...i guess should be ok if ur false ceiling drop is not too low.

hi Pineapple,

I love your Balcony the most. It looks so spacious with the many windows... I regretted not getting a house with balcony.....

anyway, i hv bought a 36 yr old resale house at toa payoh and am short of cash now and will appreciate it very much if you can share with me the contacts of the below 3 and your current ID too..:)

ID J: Speaks mandarin and not comfortable talking in English, but he is very patient and responsive. He will offer advice to me and brought me to his projects.

ID R: Speaks English only, very patience, responsible and creative. He is able to offer many creative advices. One thing to note he is very busy as he is the boss and have serveral projects on hand at the same time.

ID S: My friend recommended him to me. A very quiet guy, he will just listen to what you need but will also give suggestion when need to. According to my friend though he is quiet and very busy (he is the boss) but his workmanship is very good. Anything you need him to do just text him and he will get it done. Price wise he is the most competitive.

Hi Julia,

Can you PM me the contact and your quotes for ID R and S?

Thanks!

hi Pineapple,

I love your Balcony the most. It looks so spacious with the many windows... I regretted not getting a house with balcony.....

anyway, i hv bought a 36 yr old resale house at toa payoh and am short of cash now and will appreciate it very much if you can share with me the contacts of the below 3 and your current ID too..:)

ID J: Speaks mandarin and not comfortable talking in English, but he is very patient and responsive. He will offer advice to me and brought me to his projects.

ID R: Speaks English only, very patience, responsible and creative. He is able to offer many creative advices. One thing to note he is very busy as he is the boss and have serveral projects on hand at the same time.

ID S: My friend recommended him to me. A very quiet guy, he will just listen to what you need but will also give suggestion when need to. According to my friend though he is quiet and very busy (he is the boss) but his workmanship is very good. Anything you need him to do just text him and he will get it done. Price wise he is the most competitive.

Hi,

I am doing my house reno on Dec but i hav quite low budget for that.

Can you PM me the contact of your ID/ Contractor and possible with your cost of reno as well?

Thank a lot~

Hi IPineapple,

Can pm me your electrician no. also ? and ur aircon guy ?

Thank you in advance.

My electrician is Ah Soon. The one doing my house now is his brother. Both of them are nice and honest people so very easy to talk with. Best is they will make the initiative to help me find the best way to run the casing and advice on my points as well. :thumbs up:

Edited by deviansyh

Was busy with the shifting and work....thus no time to update my T-Blog.

Gosh shifting is so **** tiring.

Guys, those who asked me for the contacts i have PMed you all. Good luck! :thumbs up:

Will post my final product in this T-blog soon when i finally settle down with my DIY completed.

Coming soon.... :yamseng:

Was busy with the shifting and work....thus no time to update my T-Blog.

Gosh shifting is so **** tiring.

Guys, those who asked me for the contacts i have PMed you all. Good luck! :thumbs up:

Will post my final product in this T-blog soon when i finally settle down with my DIY completed.

Coming soon.... :yamseng:

Thks for the contacts of Donny. Called him yest and roughly told him of my wants and tight budget. Hopefully he can do some magic! *fingers crossed!

oh ya, i did told him u reccommended him!!! Lol

Thks for the contacts of Donny. Called him yest and roughly told him of my wants and tight budget. Hopefully he can do some magic! *fingers crossed!

oh ya, i did told him u reccommended him!!! Lol

ha...good luck. :yamseng:

Bro "Ong Lye" lelong sale :sport-smiley-004:

Hi bro moved in yet?

:yamseng:

Yo bro. Not yet leh.

Maybe next week....hhaa...still have some "hand end" to settle.

U installed the LED lights? Can dance disco at home liao...haha... :dancingqueen:

Finally started living in my new house (after 1 and half year) but whole is in a BIG mess.

I cannot do much moving because something happened to all my parquet floor. Don't know what happened all my parquer wrapped.

I only did one light mopping and don't know why this happened. :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

**** stressful especially when i'm just moved in. :~

Called my ID, he has been quite helpful and hopefully he can do some magic for me. Really stressful to encounter this kind of problem with all the unpacking and moving in still happening ..... :help::help: