Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tronicz

Dunlopillo Royal Premier, Any Comment?

Hi All..

Bumped into discussion about mattress here and keen to know more on the mattress that I was eyeing; Dunlopillo Royal Premier.

I noticed this model is not available in Dunlopillo UK website, not sure why?

Anyway, went to Furniture Mall and try out, kinda like the softness. Honestly, am very noob in mattress and I just go by how it felt when I lie down.

The price for this mattress is 2,299 with bed frame, 2x Pillows, and 1x Mattress Protector. Any comment in terms of the mattress quality and price wise?

Thanks in advance for sharing :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The verdict, the least to my own comfort, I found it comfortable and nice, during the testing. Coz it's yet to be delivered so wouldn't know the truth till i have to sleep on it for a while.

Hope could hear some feedback from those who have this mattress..

:)

mattress is very subjective one. buy according to what u feel comfortable when lying down..

furniture mall has other mattresses as well, did u try them all out?

$2299 for king size or queen size?

I bought Dunlopillo New Duchess (King Size). The price is good and comfort level is there.

Ya I really tried and lie down on the mattress. Some of the price is very expensive but not necessarily my body likes it. So it's quite fair in buying mattress lol..

Tried a few like Getha, Slumberland, Eclipse, Dunlopillo.. Slumberland is good, to think back, I would have chosen Slumberland, coz it's about plus-minus 200 cheaper plus they upgrade the 2 pillows to memory foam, and throw in Storage Bed Frame (Queen size).

mattress is very subjective one. buy according to what u feel comfortable when lying down..

furniture mall has other mattresses as well, did u try them all out?

It's a queen size.

Care to share the price you bought for your Kind size Duchess?

$2299 for king size or queen size?

I bought Dunlopillo New Duchess (King Size). The price is good and comfort level is there.

Dunlopillo Royal Premier is one of my choice for mattress as it's more to the soft side.I was quoted $2400++ for KING size w/o bedframe.

Edited by Unagii

Hmmm Seems to be a trend

Courts and Taks advertise some of the models (Ariete, Acquario Plush, Gemillia Luxe, Tuberose, Bilancia etc)

I cant find any of these in their site.

Just wondering if these are very old models/ranges..... :jawdrop: