Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tedlim

Teka Hood, Hob Abd Oven

Anyone here purchase or use any of their product recently?

There is so many brands to choose from.

Torn between full set of Fujioh(Hood and hob) + Bosch(oven + microwave) and other combination..

Edited by tedlim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What I remembered from Teka was bad customer service and no stock for most of the items displayed in the showroom @ Clemenceau.

Really pissed of with the staff attitude, cos almost anything that we asked, they don't have stock and they won't order for us if we don't buy in bulk (developer)

It was in 2010, so I don't really know if the situation has changed.

What I remembered from Teka was bad customer service and no stock for most of the items displayed in the showroom @ Clemenceau.

Really pissed of with the staff attitude, cos almost anything that we asked, they don't have stock and they won't order for us if we don't buy in bulk (developer)

Thanks for your input... may pop by there to look around and see if things has changed since. :)

Maybe you should consider bosch & gaggenau as well.

Few weeks ago, I went to Bosch showroom @ Jln Pemimpin to buy spare parts for my fridge and found that they got quite a selection of Bosch & Gaggenau ex-display at a very attractive price.

No change....just went there 2 weeks ago. Zero customer service!

They not only have poor customer service. Their after sale service is worse.

I bought my sinks, tap mixers, oven and a coffee machine from them. When my plumber tried to install the mixers, they opened the box to find that some parts were rusty...i immediately contacted Teka and I had **** from them before it was exchanged. I had problem with my coffee machine few weeks ago and called for service. Their technician turned up a week later to tell me that we have change the 'programming' of the machine. Although we do not even know how to change the setting since we only have the machine for a few months, I asked him what has been changed so that we will be more careful the next time. He told me he doesn't know what has been change, but something has been change which prompted the need to reset. I asked him if he could teach me how to reset should we face similar problems in future and his reply "he cannot teach me how to do his job". Before I could finish talking to him, he rushed off saying his car is blocking another vehicle and got to go. Ask me to call again if I encounter the same problem.

This is the biggest mistake I have made when renovating our house....and this is the brand I have written off forever.

They not only have poor customer service. Their after sale service is worse.

I bought my sinks, tap mixers, oven and a coffee machine from them. When my plumber tried to install the mixers, they opened the box to find that some parts were rusty...i immediately contacted Teka and I had **** from them before it was exchanged. I had problem with my coffee machine few weeks ago and called for service. Their technician turned up a week later to tell me that we have change the 'programming' of the machine. Although we do not even know how to change the setting since we only have the machine for a few months, I asked him what has been changed so that we will be more careful the next time. He told me he doesn't know what has been change, but something has been change which prompted the need to reset. I asked him if he could teach me how to reset should we face similar problems in future and his reply "he cannot teach me how to do his job". Before I could finish talking to him, he rushed off saying his car is blocking another vehicle and got to go. Ask me to call again if I encounter the same problem.

This is the biggest mistake I have made when renovating our house....and this is the brand I have written off forever.

is your coffee machine is the built-in type?

in the first place you should consider bosch,their 2 year warranty is outstanding and the design is much nicer than teka

I had purchased Bosch washer, hob n hood. Hope it's a good choice. I like Miele but I recalled that the salesperson told me that there is no discount and the product is meant for rich people.