Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
can anyone can share with me, roughly how much will it cost?

Hi Ilovemyhome,

the cost of wallpaper per roll will depend on design, texture and material etc.

I went to goodrich to check prices.. the cheapest is about $60plus per roll and the expensive ones can be like $100plus..

installation cost which i was quoted was $350 for my MBR..

The cheapest wallpaper i managed to find is from Laura Ashley.. $40 plus per roll. imported from UK so i thought really value for money. but selection or texture not as wide as goodrich.

Hi all,

I have the following for sale. You can visit the website at www.dnalife.com.sg

2742429617_8c121a654e.jpg

Installation according to the company is $100 but need to wait for the in-charge to call me.

Selling this at $200(Negotiable). The voucher is worth $1120. * typo: the voucher should worth $1120.

Edited by buibui

Our mbr tv console with wallpaper, given foc by ID. The cost my have been worked in somewhere but nevertheless, it was still nice of him to give to us.

281dj0.jpg

Hi... saw ur photo that ur mbr tv console is actually used as a divider between e bedroom and e studyroom? correct me if i am wrong.

My mbr is hacked from two rooms and i want similar design as urs. Can post more photos for ideas? thanks

Hi... saw ur photo that ur mbr tv console is actually used as a divider between e bedroom and e studyroom? correct me if i am wrong.

My mbr is hacked from two rooms and i want similar design as urs. Can post more photos for ideas? thanks

PMed

Just to share ,today I contacted this guy to come to my place and give me a quote and show me the selection

of his wall papers. My wall length is 126 inches. The prices he quoted is $ 300 plus installation inclusive.

Oh gosh, I saved the pics on my desktop and I dunno what url to give to post the pics here. :bangwall:

aiyoh can anyone help...

Just to share ,today I contacted this guy to come to my place and give me a quote and show me the selection

of his wall papers. My wall length is 126 inches. The prices he quoted is $ 300 plus installation inclusive.

Oh gosh, I saved the pics on my desktop and I dunno what url to give to post the pics here. :bangwall:

aiyoh can anyone help...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...hl=upload+photo

aiyoh can anyone help...

Hi! did you manage to install the wallpaper? can pm me the contacts. Tia!