Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BreadPigZ

Ideal House Or Summit Design

can't decide between the 2, as both had pros and cons.

1) price-wise: Ideal house is about 4k more expensive

2) ID-wise: Ideal house's one appear more confident of his work and would be a good advisor for alot of stuff. Summit one is more friendly and helpful, with room for further negoitation.

3) Material-wise: both use laminate from same company. and Ideal house allow choosing for a bigger range of laminate.

4) Design-wise: both are comparable. Ideal house's design is a slight tab better in term of color theme he make use of. And able to advise on spacing & feng shui

did try to hint to Ideal house on price negiotate, but he does not seem to have room for it....sigh..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi i was on Summit ... i feel not bad ... work with in my budget and easy going ... just hand over not long ago .... in terms of quality .. not bad ... also ...

and was intro by my bro in law ... so depends on wat u wan ... cheers ...

Renovating house is long process and needs lots of co-ordination. quite happy with the results though there are hiccups but nevertheless ID is willingly to amend. I guess after service is impt. Definitely you must feel comfortable with the ID and my ID from ideal house will answer most of calls and doubts immediately. I will update again once my reno is completed.

i'm currently asking quotations from a number of IDs - ideal house and summit design are both on my list.

ideal house reponsed and give quotes on time while summit house not so on time.

Design wise, i feel summit house is better.

both the IDs are friendly.

have not yet decide ....still looking around...and considering...

Do you know that different ID from the same firm can give you very different pricing?

ID's experience, current workload, time-frame and of course, the degree of reno are just some reasons for their pricing.

So if someone recommend you a good ID, try to stick with that person. He/she might have his own set of co-workers who can re-produce the good quality job.

i'm currently asking quotations from a number of IDs - ideal house and summit design are both on my list.

ideal house reponsed and give quotes on time while summit house not so on time.

Design wise, i feel summit house is better.

both the IDs are friendly.

have not yet decide ....still looking around...and considering...

hi can send me your quotes too thx alot.

pls send it to jonachan20@gmail.com

thx

hi peggylee, mstar, happytogether and om3n20,

i dont think i should send you the quotation as it depends on the items that you are doing for your house.

You could ask for the same guy as me for the ID firms but it will still end up different as what jaglim has said.

perhaps you could list down the items you are thinking to do and I will list the total prices quoted and the things I'm doing for my house for you to compare.