Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Triquetra

Grandmaster Vincent Koh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Grandmaster is a big name.

I know the north korean man - his name is the supreme master, great leader, etc ==> but did he manage his people well ?

In FS, keep their names to Mr / Ms etc ..will be better.

Can you post the one-liner thread from the car forum which describes Vincent Koh ?

Grandmaster is a big name.

I know the north korean man - his name is the supreme master, great leader, etc ==> but did he manage his people well ?

In FS, keep their names to Mr / Ms etc ..will be better.

Can you post the one-liner thread from the car forum which describes Vincent Koh ?

I used grandmaster as that is how his assistant addresses him.

2 users from the car forum recommended him without any explanation. I checked the 2 users' posts and profile, reputable and don't seem to be advertiser.

Vincent Koh is from Singapor Feng Shui Centre, which runs Feng Shui classes at Singapore Polytechnics for over 10 years or so.

You seldom see the advertisements from the firm, aside from the classes he runs yearly for "Basic Science of Feng Shui", and occassionally Advance Bazi, I-Ching Divination and DeWeiDouShu.

Here is the profile extracted from his website:

SFSC

He developed an interest in Feng Shui during his long successful career in the building industry since 1967. Over time, many of his clients began to seek his advice on Feng Shui audit. After many years of research, and practice in Feng Shui, in 1997, GrandMaster Koh began sharing his knowledge in public seminars and started his teaching in collaboration with department CEC, Singapore Polytechnic in 1997.

He was awarded Singapore Polytechnic’s “Continuing Education Award” in 2003, 2005 and 2007. Currently, all SFSC courses are endorsed by International Feng Shui Association. This is another achievement in bringing Feng Shui to an International platform.

From his teaching to date, he has written four books on Feng Shui, and trained over hundreds of graduates worldwide. Today, many of his students has successfully turned professionals.

Grand Master Koh’s breakthrough as a teacher of Feng Shui with endorsement by an internationally reknowned Association(IFSA) is a unique and groundbreaking achievement for the art and science of Feng Shui. He was conferred the title 'Grandmaster' by IFSA in 2009 at the International Feng Shui Convention.

Presently, he carry out research, teach, mentor and provide professional feng shui related services to both individuals and corporate clients. With his vast knowledge plus experience in buildings and interior design it is an added value to his professional practice.

But there are quite a few negative feedback about him so please search around other forum to hear what others says. The title and the master age does not mean anything. Look at joey yap, he is young but he is good compared to many master much older than him.

Edited by stacyhunny

But there are quite a few negative feedback about him so please search around other forum to hear what others says. The title and the master age does not mean anything. Look at joey yap, he is young but he is good compared to many master much older than him.

Hi Stacyhunny,

Just to check did you engage Joey Yap for fengshui consultation?? How much are his charges n did he give really good n effective recommendations for your place? Years ago, when he was in Singapore for some event, i had a reading done by him since i heard he was good. However, it was really Expensive; I couldnt remember if it was around S$200 or S$400 for about an hour of reading but i think it should be the latter. But i thought since he's good (or so i heard), i decided to go for the reading.

My feedback? Well, lets just say perhaps i should not have gone for the consultation with the amount of money paid.

I guess different people may have different experiences with different geomancers.

Hi Stacyhunny,

Just to check did you engage Joey Yap for fengshui consultation?? How much are his charges n did he give really good n effective recommendations for your place? Years ago, when he was in Singapore for some event, i had a reading done by him since i heard he was good. However, it was really Expensive; I couldnt remember if it was around S$200 or S$400 for about an hour of reading but i think it should be the latter. But i thought since he's good (or so i heard), i decided to go for the reading.

My feedback? Well, lets just say perhaps i should not have gone for the consultation with the amount of money paid.

I guess different people may have different experiences with different geomancers.

Hi,

I am only his student, didnt engage JY for consultant.

Now, his fee for Bazi consult is $1600!! $400 - $800 is for consultation by his senior consultants.

Edited by mae29

You say V Koh got negative feedback.....share over here la... or give the link forum easier...tired of searching leh

The title and the master age does not mean anything. Look at joey yap, he is young but he is good compared to many master much older than him.

Title surely agree. Kena from ppl gave me namecard titled VP of what and what bank.....in the end small fry with no power.

Sire opinion on age different leh....there is (old cars) classic, old fermented wines, old ginger all vry exp leh. Ppl say 家有一老如有一宝, nevr hear the opposite leh. Young means not enough experience but maybe he different la.....strange, always hear he talk he write, never got people share his house audited by him how good this and taht leh?