Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tronicz

Furniture Fait At Expo 28 Apr - 6 May

Hi All,

In case still looking To shop for furniture, perhaps it would be good try to wait for the coming fair at expo hall 6 from 28 apr to 6 may 2012.

I've bought my mattress though. Only with deliberate delayed delivery. Tested the bed on 3 different days and was comparing between slumberland and dunlopillo before decided on to buy the latter.

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those who goes for the fair, remember to skip Excellence Home Gallery...

See their bad review here.....

Hi All,

In case still looking To shop for furniture, perhaps it would be good try to wait for the coming fair at expo hall 6 from 28 apr to 6 may 2012.

I've bought my mattress though. Only with deliberate delayed delivery. Tested the bed on 3 different days and was comparing between slumberland and dunlopillo before decided on to buy the latter.

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback. Something to take note of.

I wonder if price will be much lower during the GSS some time in late May thru June. When I checked with the staff whether is worth waiting, they commented otherwise. (logically they wanted to close immediate sales), but the fact is which is the truth?

Actually there is no fixed price in furniture...So it doesnt matter GSS anot...

What i mean is the same exact item could cost much difference between 2 company...

For example, I saw a round coffee table cost $50 in a shop near tai chong cresent then the next moment i drive to IMM seeing exact same item cost $250....

Actually famous branded shop item will price their item high... but actually u can bargain w them... usually their item is priced few 100 percent higher than their cost price... Try to slash more on the price at first bargain...Give u more negotiation buffle...

One more thing, check out the company reputation b4 u commit. If possible, make 2 trip to Expo.

First trip to take a look at the items listed there... mark down those u interested and their company. Do not commit at first trip. Go home and check their reputation at renotalk. Omit those company where reputation is bad.

Then make sec trip to make ur purchase. Although it seems like most company at Expo has bad reputation, avoid those who have alot complaints... That is the safest way to make ur purchase... There are too many rotten apple in furniture line, u wouldn't want to risk ur money. It is not going to be cheap.

One last thing to note - Please do not make full payment during purchase. Cos usually full payment is done, if thing like delivery delay, they wont entertain u cos u have pay for it. Try to make as little payment as possible.

i did my purchase w 20 percent payment only. But mine was not from Expo Exhibition company.

Hope my little experience tips help u.

Thanks for the feedback. Something to take note of.

I wonder if price will be much lower during the GSS some time in late May thru June. When I checked with the staff whether is worth waiting, they commented otherwise. (logically they wanted to close immediate sales), but the fact is which is the truth?

Thanks bro for sharing your experiene. Really have to do a comparison between different shops to be able to gauge better somewhat on the reasonable price. And the payment wise i think it's a good trick to protect us as Consumer.. :)

Actually there is no fixed price in furniture...So it doesnt matter GSS anot...

What i mean is the same exact item could cost much difference between 2 company...

For example, I saw a round coffee table cost $50 in a shop near tai chong cresent then the next moment i drive to IMM seeing exact same item cost $250....

Actually famous branded shop item will price their item high... but actually u can bargain w them... usually their item is priced few 100 percent higher than their cost price... Try to slash more on the price at first bargain...Give u more negotiation buffle...

One more thing, check out the company reputation b4 u commit. If possible, make 2 trip to Expo.

First trip to take a look at the items listed there... mark down those u interested and their company. Do not commit at first trip. Go home and check their reputation at renotalk. Omit those company where reputation is bad.

Then make sec trip to make ur purchase. Although it seems like most company at Expo has bad reputation, avoid those who have alot complaints... That is the safest way to make ur purchase... There are too many rotten apple in furniture line, u wouldn't want to risk ur money. It is not going to be cheap.

One last thing to note - Please do not make full payment during purchase. Cos usually full payment is done, if thing like delivery delay, they wont entertain u cos u have pay for it. Try to make as little payment as possible.

i did my purchase w 20 percent payment only. But mine was not from Expo Exhibition company.

Hope my little experience tips help u.

i am the latest victim of Excellence home gallery, promised date of leather sofa was 28th April but still no reply and no one is picking up the phone, shall i go to there ware house and fire them please help

Sanjay

i am the latest victim of Excellence home gallery, promised date of leather sofa was 28th April but still no reply and no one is picking up the phone, shall i go to there ware house and fire them please help

Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

Sorry to hear about this. More and more consumers affected by Excellence Home Gallery Pte Ltd. Empty promises and lame excuses is their trademark.

I was very naive in dealing with them in the beginning and got conned by their lies.

They will not bother to entertain you until you take action.