Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tronicz

Storage Bedframe Recommendation?

Hi All,

Any recommendation for bed frame with storage?

What to look at, which brand is good and o forth.

Am looking or a queen size.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there.. I've used seahorse storage bed frame for almost 5 yrs n it is still strong n sturdy. Only thing was the headboard was peeling. Not sure if it's coz we placed it near the window n it got exposed to sun n rain occasionally when we forgot to close the windows. Due to storage constraint while waiting to renovate our new home, husb got rid of it n we just bought a new exact same design for our new home.. :rolleyes:

Hey Enhanzed,

How much is the Sea Horse one? Haha I'm looking for a big sotrage bed but I saw one at Courts, it's like 2kplus and not that big leh..

Thanks for all the comments/feedback.

Somewhat I decided to go back to Dunlopillo where I bought the Royal Premier mattress from them. They actually gave free bed frame, not so bad design I would say, but it's non-storage. Likewise, due to space constraint, I was very much considering storage bed-frame.

I went back to them and eventually get to top up a about 400 to change a queen size storage bed-frame (without central divider) was offered with one that has central divider and yet with fabric headboard (i think this should be more lasting but harder to maintain as it absorbed dust easily). But this one headboard will eventually took up more space by 6cm thereabout. So I get one with thinner headboard and the storage without central division.

All in all I paid 2,750 with given 2x latex pillow + 1x normal bolsters (soft) + 1x mattress protector and the storage bed-frame. Not sure if I get reasonable buy or it could be lower?

I went to the Sea Horse and yes it's not very expensive, it has to lift from the side-way fashion right?

Was considering that but due to my mattress is 28cm height, and the display mattress in the showroom is only 22cm with the storage bed-frame was just fitted nicely, will be too high for the mattress I have bought, so didn't go for it.

Hi there.. I've used seahorse storage bed frame for almost 5 yrs n it is still strong n sturdy. Only thing was the headboard was peeling. Not sure if it's coz we placed it near the window n it got exposed to sun n rain occasionally when we forgot to close the windows. Due to storage constraint while waiting to renovate our new home, husb got rid of it n we just bought a new exact same design for our new home.. :rolleyes:

2k plus, was it with mattress?

I went to Sea Horse at Plaza Singapura, at L5 if not mistaken, the queen size storage bed-frame is only S$471 without mattress. But may have to take note of the height of your mattress, i think their display storage bed-frame only targeted up to a height of 21-22cm.

Hey Enhanzed,

How much is the Sea Horse one? Haha I'm looking for a big sotrage bed but I saw one at Courts, it's like 2kplus and not that big leh..

I went to the Sea Horse and yes it's not very expensive, it has to lift from the side-way fashion right?

Was considering that but due to my mattress is 28cm height, and the display mattress in the showroom is only 22cm with the storage bed-frame was just fitted nicely, will be too high for the mattress I have bought, so didn't go for it.

Yup..I got their mattress as well.. N I'm practically climbing up my bed every nite..but I managed to store quite a big of stuff so I guess I can live with e climbing :D

like you all say lor ...about 400 ...i din care about the height cause space is more impt ...climb abit nvm la ...sea horse storage was the largest i've ever seen around

I just paid 1700 for a PrinceBed queen size mattress and a storage bed frame with no central divider. I was told it was the best in UK or US (can't remember which), only to find out that it was a Singapore brand. Best price we could bargain, they wouldn't even let it go at 1650. The model of the mattress is Glendale, but I couldn't find any reference to it online. Start to regret 'dy.

I just paid 1700 for a PrinceBed queen size mattress and a storage bed frame with no central divider. I was told it was the best in UK or US (can't remember which), only to find out that it was a Singapore brand. Best price we could bargain, they wouldn't even let it go at 1650. The model of the mattress is Glendale, but I couldn't find any reference to it online. Start to regret 'dy.

I think you have brought too expensive, one of my friend buy a queen memory mattress with storage bedframe only cost him $1700 with free gift.

I think you have brought too expensive, one of my friend buy a queen memory mattress with storage bedframe only cost him $1700 with free gift.

Oh, I also got free gift. The usual 2 pillows and mattress protector-lor. Everyone is giving away the same free gifts, so I did't think it was especially attractive. But I don't think mine is a memory mattress. It has a few inches of natural latex on top, topped with some cooling materials and it has individual pocket spring system.

Cannot shake away the "kanna chop" feeling.

Edited by shanks

I am considering seahorse too for the reasonable pricing & dun really know which other brand to go for. I am looking for a King size storage bed but is afraid the wood would warp. Anyone has any experience?

I am considering seahorse too for the reasonable pricing & dun really know which other brand to go for. I am looking for a King size storage bed but is afraid the wood would warp. Anyone has any experience?

I got myself seahorse diamond 10.5inch heigh at $7++ with FOC delivery no bedframe for me as my MBR too small :sport-smiley-004: