Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tronicz

Storage Bedframe Recommendation?

I visit Seahorse showroom in Parkway parade, I like the storage bed frame and price but sales guys told us it will take 3 week to get the bed frame because all come from China, they have to place to order then it will come to Singapore. I'm surprise they don't keep stock in Singapore.

Is it true that it will take 3 weeks to get the bed frame?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes its true seahorse don't keep much stock in SG

My sofa and mattress will be deliver tomorrow when I bought them the sales already told me need to wait 3-4weeks for sofa set :sport-smiley-004:

In end I still chose them coz reasonably pricing :dancingqueen::dribble:

Yes its true seahorse don't keep much stock in SG

My sofa and mattress will be deliver tomorrow when I bought them the sales already told me need to wait 3-4weeks for sofa set :sport-smiley-004:

In end I still chose them coz reasonably pricing :dancingqueen::dribble:

Agree with you the price is very resonable, worth to wait.

Thanks

Selling off my seahorse queen size storage bedframe only with no mattress at $150 cash n carry. Transport can be arranged.

Pristine condition with no scratches no tears no peels no fading.

Anyone interested kindly pm me.

Tks

I have seen a storage bed in Englander... Storage was quite big with divider and with plywood finishes (no usual black cloth that may deposit dust)... Any idea on their matress... But it's quite expensive around 4k for king...

Anyone having this brand?

Mine is also a seahorse....decent workmanship (not fantastic), but good for the price...

Some or maybe all? of their bedframes are built by another company.....it takes awhile for delivery 2-3wks in my case.

I have seen a storage bed in Englander... Storage was quite big with divider and with plywood finishes (no usual black cloth that may deposit dust)... Any idea on their matress... But it's quite expensive around 4k for king...

There is a thread in this forum which someone complained about his/her bed from Englander.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53834&pid=773948&st=0entry773948

About 3 years back we bought a King Sized storage bed from Nova @ amk for ard $900.

Had been using it eversince with no issues, can even tahan our thick mattress.

Cheers, Melissa.

i got ikea one. **** lousy. traps a lot of dust.

if i want bed storage in the future, i will just go for a regular bed and buy the boxes purpose built to provide bed storage from ikea. easier to clean. and i've had no problems with regular beds from ikea so far.

Yup ive had mine for a year or so now, love it, very sturdy and unlike others it has a wood finish below and great hydralics.

Unfortunately it couldnt fit into my new place so i put it up for sale in the garage sale section. Ordered myself a split base one and i hate it.. very poorly made and the hydralics are a *(&*(&(^ to lift up and down. but unfortunately i can't keep my old bed.. so putting it up for sale at 400.. :furious:

I got mine from Sincere Furniture @ TradeHub.. Maxcoil queen size memory form mattress + storage Bed frame (no boxed-up) for $1,600.. No comments as of now coz hse still under renovation..

Hey! You can go to beds.sg to get the storage bed frame. They having 70% rebranding sales right now. Today's the last day! I just bought mine there. It's definitely much cheaper than the outside market price.

This is what I have purchased -> http://www.beds.sg/bedroom-furniture/beds/storage-beds/alonzo-faux-leather-drawer-bed-9-working-days-lead-time.html

Hi, any others recommendation to buy storage bed frame? I'm thinking of buying those that you lift the whole bed up type of storage bed frame but I'm afraid it too heavy for me.

Hey! You can go to beds.sg to get the storage bed frame. They having 70% rebranding sales right now. Today's the last day! I just bought mine there. It's definitely much cheaper than the outside market price.

This is what I have purchased -> http://www.beds.sg/bedroom-furniture/beds/storage-beds/alonzo-faux-leather-drawer-bed-9-working-days-lead-time.html