Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I may be confirming HomeGuide soon too! Met the ID twice seems ok. He produce 3D for living rm within a week. Quite prompt and eager to close my deal. But not sure if he will sharpen his knife later or not :notti:

I may be confirming HomeGuide soon too! Met the ID twice seems ok. He produce 3D for living rm within a week. Quite prompt and eager to close my deal. But not sure if he will sharpen his knife later or not :sport-smiley-003:

jt88, may i know his/her name?

Edited by xlan

can anyone PM me Lance's contact? Thanksz

Hi happybride, I've PM you! :dancingqueen:

Approached Lance for quotation. Nice chap with lots of design ideas. :P

But, his initial quotation is way too high, 20k above my budget! :paint:

Second revision is still 10k above my budget! !!

Did comparison with other ID quotes, some of the stuffs quoted by Homeguide are exceptionally more expensive. Either the material used is of super quality otherwise they think we are "carrot" :P

Well, still trying to bargain with him. Let's see how it turns out.

I already paid a deposit for Lance, however when I ask him for 3D drawings he seem relunctant to give and I was also a bit shock when he presented me the reno schedule and to start work like this week actually without even agree upon the drawings and doing a site survey. Not to mention to pay him 40% of the overall charge. Did anyone encounter this? Can advice

halo, I have approached one of their IDs to give me a quote and i find that their price are of the high side, but they are very efficient and they have given me their quote in one weeks time. I also went down to look at their showroom at thye hong center, i think i like their design very much.

I really hope they can give me further discount on the price they have quoted..... Its really quite high.

Oh by the way i think you can check on previous topics..... many of them commented on home guide design previously

Yes, HomeGuide is doing my reno now... final touch up before handing over hopefully this week or next week. Honestly. find them so-so only. Quite often need to speak to their Directors to get things done. But, Directors are accommodative to my requests. Mine is a simple reno, so not much design creativity to comment about. Workmanship is ok. They claim their carpenter works are a cut above the rest, but I think it is acceptable only.

Have you people heard about homeguide before? Anybody sign with them before ?

my house is currently doing reno under them...