Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wafercubes

Smeg Hob

Anyone using SMEG Hob? Anyone has any issues or problems? I have one currently and has been encountering a lot of problems lately. Was told by the various maintenance guys who came to fix the problem that seemed like I am the only one with problem. Sigh. Came to fix a few times already but problem getting bigger and bigger, not only popping, for one of the burner the fire actually gets extinguish by itself after a loud exploding sound after on for a short while. It used to be a much bigger flame after the exploding sound. My gas utilisation seemed to have also increased by 3-4 times as the flame was really strong (still waiting for next 2 month's bill to conclude), not sure if its related as this is the only new thing i have added. Anyway, was told that all problems will definitely be fixed by replacing the nozels from Italy, but since they need to order, so need to wait. :(

Would appreciate feedbacks from other users and advice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

No news from them, called them and said the parts still on its way from Italy. Thought they should at least call me to update instead of me waiting and waiting. Their reason for not calling back is because the parts has not arrived yet, even though they promised that they are going to come and fix it this week. What good service. Sigh!

Anyone using SMEG Hob? Anyone has any issues or problems? I have one currently and has been encountering a lot of problems lately. Was told by the various maintenance guys who came to fix the problem that seemed like I am the only one with problem. Sigh. Came to fix a few times already but problem getting bigger and bigger, not only popping, for one of the burner the fire actually gets extinguish by itself after a loud exploding sound after on for a short while. It used to be a much bigger flame after the exploding sound. My gas utilisation seemed to have also increased by 3-4 times as the flame was really strong (still waiting for next 2 month's bill to conclude), not sure if its related as this is the only new thing i have added. Anyway, was told that all problems will definitely be fixed by replacing the nozels from Italy, but since they need to order, so need to wait. :(

Would appreciate feedbacks from other users and advice.