Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
theitsybits

Love Nest @ Casa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

can pm me the carpenter info as your inbox is full. :)

Her carpenter ??? You serious ??? You didn't read her blog??

Edited by macuser77

Hi theitsybit, may i know how the shoe cabinet door opens? is it magnetic like those press and open?

thanks.

Hi, can i have the link to the lights, i might get some similar for my dining room.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, can i have the link to the lights, i might get some similar for my dining room.

Thanks in advance.

Which light are you referring to? Most hanging lights are from taobao and they're from different sellers..

hello theitsybits,

thanks for sharing your reno journey. spent the past couple of days reading your blog. your creativity is inspiring while the ordeal with your carpenter is most infuriating! in any case it's been enjoyable to see your new flat being transformed into a dream habitat...

if it's not too much trouble (I know there's been a lot of similar requests) could you please pm me Mr K's contact? would like to know the name of your carpenter and his company too. would avoid him like the plague!

thanks!

Nice doors! Could you share your contact for them, please? :)

they were all provided by Mr K..bigbull has the same but wooden instead of aluminum..actually i prefer the wood ones!

Hi theitsybits, can you share the link on TB for the tracklight? Its so beautiful! Thanks!

Hi theitsybits, I can actually see your contractor Mr K's contact, why everyone still asking for it? I suppose that's the one right?

Can you PM me the wtf carpenter / ID so I can avoid them. Thanks a lot.

Guess you did a good job by designing your own house without ID's help, good sense of art & color.

Hi theitsybits, can you share the link on TB for the tracklight? Its so beautiful! Thanks!

i'm so sorry, i can't find the link anymore..daigou65 has cleared my past orders from my account.. :(

Hi theitsybits, I can actually see your contractor Mr K's contact, why everyone still asking for it? I suppose that's the one right?

Can you PM me the wtf carpenter / ID so I can avoid them. Thanks a lot.

Guess you did a good job by designing your own house without ID's help, good sense of art & color.

thanks!

yup, i added it in the signature, easier.. :P

Edited by theitsybits

May i know where did you purchase the smile coffee table from and price?

we got it from Lorgan's, together with the console..i think it was in the range of 700-900, can't remember the actual price.. :)