Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
franciz

My Em In The West

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats in securing an EM. :D Not many of those are put on sales these days. Your West EM is in Bt Batok, Jurong East or Jurong West?

Happy reno! :yamseng:

Congrats to u in becoming an EM owner and also on collecting ur keys. I m sure it is going to be an exciting reno journey for u. Share pics on ur current condition of place with us....

Hi Ching, mine is in jurong west.

Thks Potatoes, im on my way to meet up with my ID to finalize the design on site. Drawings can be deceiving.

Ladies & gentlemen,

Its a long day & have just loaded all the pics a minute ago...Lets roll..

enteringthefrontdoor.jpg

Entering the front door...

staircaseontheright.jpg

Staircase on my right...

studyroomonmyleft.jpg

Study on my left

entrancetokitchen.jpg

Entrance to the kitchen

Hi Franciz

Welcome to Jurong West. I grew up in Jurong but will be moving away from Jurong in a few months time.

Oh, what is your blk? HTb & me are currently staying in a rented EM at 407.

Hi Franciz

Welcome to Jurong West. I grew up in Jurong but will be moving away from Jurong in a few months time.

Oh, what is your blk? HTb & me are currently staying in a rented EM at 407.

Hi Lovenest, I've been staying in a rented place at 904 for the past 3.5 yrs. This current place is just a few blks away.

Looking at the photos of ur current EM, seems like u need a major overhaul..... R u intending to keep the flooring? Unlike my study which is a tiny utility room, urs can double up as a bedroom. 

One setback about EM is lack of storeroom. I didn't want to turn study to storeroom, so I have to create another storeroom in living area. The store area under staircase is insufficient.

Hi Lovenest, I've been staying in a rented place at 904 for the past 3.5 yrs. This current place is just a few blks away.

Ic, 904 is in deeper Jurong West, very near to NTU. Anyway, ur new place is in a better location with many eateries nearby.

I had read a few t-blog rgdg the widening of the main door. But when i spoke to my ID, he said not possible. Therefore, need some help from fellow forumers to share their experience on this part. Thk u.

I had read a few t-blog rgdg the widening of the main door. But when i spoke to my ID, he said not possible. Therefore, need some help from fellow forumers to share their experience on this part. Thk u.

Welcome to T-blog, great to hear another EM renovator to share. The toilet ceiling looks terrible, is it leaking from upstair??

I am widening my main door, current size is only 80cm, planning to widen to 110cm. still pending approval from HDB. Let you know when it is approve.