Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jenova

Getting Furnitures In Guangdong

hi all, i been thinking of getting some furnitures from foshan. anyone have bad experience there?

any lobang with freight? cause the old thread seems to have died down.

i was thinking of getting french/baroque style furniture. since i was planning to design my new place totally baroque style so i need quite a lot of furnitures. sg very little options and dont really look grand.

i ssurf alibaba and tabao. seemly the price is acceptable but not cheap either. eg 100 usd for a candelier instead of 500 which i paid in sg for my current place. dont mind filling up the place with crystal lights and freanch furnitures.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I have a buddy whom is running a furniture export/import in China - Guangzhou and he offered to send me the items using container all the way to Singapore - sea. It is cheap but due to busy schedule and unable to make a trip there, I have decided to support local business.

If you have time and able to go onsite to see the items, it is worthwhile but if your charge out rate is higher from the saving, I would recommend that you support local business and drive the economy :)

Cheers

Kellogs

did u try meroni or davinci m sure they have something grand there , i dont think you will get much saving after shipping the item from china and paying for all the tax and service to clear the customs.

example below from one of the renotalk home owner that bought some furniture from bkk

Just got my furniture today! I bought a sofa, 5 dining chairs and 2 dining stools from Hawaii Five O in BKK.

Paid about $2,300 for the furniture, $800 for freight here, and here comes the best part:

I paid $1,140 to clear customs, handling, port charges, GST and transport to my house!

Total cost for furniture = $4,240!!! *Faint*

hi all, i been thinking of getting some furnitures from foshan. anyone have bad experience there?

any lobang with freight? cause the old thread seems to have died down.

i was thinking of getting french/baroque style furniture. since i was planning to design my new place totally baroque style so i need quite a lot of furnitures. sg very little options and dont really look grand.

i ssurf alibaba and tabao. seemly the price is acceptable but not cheap either. eg 100 usd for a candelier instead of 500 which i paid in sg for my current place. dont mind filling up the place with crystal lights and freanch furnitures.

Edited by rayfox