Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
denimart

Pokey In The City

Its been too long we did not update our progress, over here we wana apologise for this empty period. We met some problems during the reno but anyway we do not wana elaborate on it, we've since moved on. Both me and my wife were really busy with work, not to mention that we have no time to unpack the boxes since we moved in and so as the updating on this forum. Well anyway, below are some pics of the final product or maybe not...the project is still continuing as theres alot of things we haven't got time to put up on the wall, purchase of fridge since it is special order, custom made some furnitures which we are still expecting to arrive around February etc etc. We are really taking our time in purchasing multiples items for the house and so the projects will took some time to finalise. As for now, I guess we are putting an end to this updating in this forum which we had started. It has been lingered in my mind for the longest time as i always felt bad for not completing something we've started doing. Over here we wana thank Morgan from evergreen forest for the wonderful flooring he had provided us...we loved this white oak eversince, one of the things that made us really really happy for this reno. Thanks to Morgan for offering help to us during the bad times too!! We are really grateful to Eric & Jason aka Jaskel from Sincerity Pte Ltd, I bet most of the ppl here knew about Jaskel. Thanks Jason for being with us during this difficult time, u have great soul and really gone out of your way to help us...THANK U SO MUCH!!!! (I still owe u something plus a big meal...never forget!!) THANKS Eric!!

We really have to mention the master who installed our white oak flooring, a wonderful job he did indeed. I saw him installing the floor, he actually painstakingly put the wood piece by piece and hammered them tightly so they are align to each other v closely. The craft and detail of his workmanship is awesome. Heard that he started learning carpentry since 14 years old in China, not only is he good in installing the wood flooring but he actually can customise any wood furniture too. I have attached along his business card here just incase we might not be visiting here as often when someone needs it.

To add in, for those that wish to view some of the master installers work can go to his blog:

www.ahzhengshifu.wordpress.com . His China accent pretty strong so u guys need to be patience listening to him. thanks

Enjoy....

DSCF2679_zps8ccafa56.jpg

DSCF2640_zps5060cdf7.jpg

DSCF2632_zpsdc25c87a.jpg

DSCF2631_zps9a446b7d.jpg

DSCF2628_zps0f5f48d4.jpg

Edited by denimart

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I see you got quite a few pieces of nice industrial style stuff from Like That One, right? Love your floor too, nice wood. May I know height of your TV console?

I see you got quite a few pieces of nice industrial style stuff from Like That One, right? Love your floor too, nice wood. May I know height of your TV console?

Yup, from "like that one". The height is 55cm.

To add in, for those that wish to view some of the master installers work can go to his blog:

www.ahzhengshifu.wordpress.com . His China accent pretty strong so u guys need to be patience listening to him. thanks

For SALE

I have a sink and a tap for sale at a bundle price of $350 NETT altogether. Both are brand new, never use never install before. However, we did not check properly as the tap was purchase in a hurry on the spot or maybe due to the moving, bumping and storing throughout the reno...I noticed theres some scratches at the spring part when i took it out to take pics. Overall it is brand new except the scratches. Sink is perfect and brand new too. Self carry, selling cheap becos just wana let both go better than seeing them sitting in the storeroom....they are redundant items to us now. The tap alone cost more than $300, u guys can check it out at HOMEONE and the sink is almost $300 too bought at D'POSH geylang. The dimension of the sink is as follow in the pic...

First come first serve, pm me..thanks

Heres some facts..

1: why we have two sink?

Ans: It was at the last stage of the reno we decided to integrate our sink to our kitchen top, so it becomes one piece. By then of cos we already bought our sink and tap.

2: why do we have a second tap?

Ans: It was also at the last stage of the reno, my wife was so blur as she was the one managing the sub con's work (at this point we do not have any main contractor anymore)....she got so blur and panic that she thought we lost or the tap was lost somehow during the reno (we had a v long reno) and she rush to HOMEONE at geylang to buy the tap only to realise that we actually had our first tap that we purchase when she returns..lol

3: the finishing of the tap?

Ans: It is matt finishing and almost impossible to find matt in the market with both way tap. Most of the time u will only be able to find those matt with one way tap only.

measurement_zps0202d028.jpg

DSCF2682_zps0bca321f.jpg

DSCF2694_zps9e5c054d.jpg

DSCF2693_zps24735545.jpg

DSCF2698_zps796eb89f.jpg

Edited by denimart

HI Denimart,

Good day to you.

I tried msging you but it seems your inbox is full, so decided to ask you here. hope you don't mind.

I went through all 13 pages of your blog and you were highlighting that your contractor was pretty good especially for the bathroom areas.

I am going to start on my renovation and am looking for someone to do both my bathrooms as well as breaking of a wall in my kitchen and tiling etc..

That is main focus now, but I will decide to add in kitchen cabinets and others later.

Would you recommend your contractor and pass me his contact?

Appreciate your help greatly.

Anything, please msg me.

Regards.

Jay

HI Denimart,

Good day to you.

I tried msging you but it seems your inbox is full, so decided to ask you here. hope you don't mind.

I went through all 13 pages of your blog and you were highlighting that your contractor was pretty good especially for the bathroom areas.

I am going to start on my renovation and am looking for someone to do both my bathrooms as well as breaking of a wall in my kitchen and tiling etc..

That is main focus now, but I will decide to add in kitchen cabinets and others later.

Would you recommend your contractor and pass me his contact?

Appreciate your help greatly.

Anything, please msg me.

Regards.

Jay

Hi, i pm u