Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

I'm not sure on that then. In fact, 715 does not mean it is newer than 660. x15 & x60 belongs to the series vornado had termed their products.

Ok Ongcs. Thank you! :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow! so long never check my tblog.. Seems like totally taken over.. Hahaha.. :rolleyes:

Ong ur bada arrived?

Yes it has been sitting ard waiting to be used.. Might be tonight... He's meddling with the sound system at the moment.... :D

more poison :notti: :notti:

Maybe u might wan to get?? Heard u r getting urself into PC audio :lol:

Wow! so long never check my tblog.. Seems like totally taken over.. Hahaha.. :rolleyes:

Yes it has been sitting ard waiting to be used.. Might be tonight... He's meddling with the sound system at the moment.... :D

heheheh ong u planned well everything except ur hifi rack lol.... now must crawl,bend around to dismantle the cables right ??

heheheh ong u planned well everything except ur hifi rack lol.... now must crawl,bend around to dismantle the cables right ??

no need to crawl or bend la. I just need to push out my console. Got planning de.

Maybe u might wan to get?? Heard u r getting urself into PC audio :lol:

u need to hang out here more often ! :notti: ya, taken over by your hubby and all the HT/sound enthusiasts... :rofl:

ur hubby and gang trying to poison me...but as kim says, very hard to sell me stuff :notti: :notti: :D

no need to crawl or bend la. I just need to push out my console. Got planning de.

i told you you need to rack them... :lol:

Edited by dragonnite

3165E8EC-8633-45E0-8C62-5A551C31CC2C-21351-000016D9F8363B4F_zps46da78c4.jpg

Urs condo right Bluecheeze?ur existing telephone connection is Cat5 ready looking @ your ip point,can do conversion but the end point must be original wires and point,some places i go to the owner installed eg a tv wall feature and reconnect and extend using new wire from the original point/wires.The BT point you can do like Ongs setup and use patch panel.If ur in the east i can drop by and help you and and use a cable tester to test the connection after conversion.Your existing phone socket should be rj11 connection and need to change to rj45 faceplate with keystone.

Edited by Freakerz

Urs condo right Bluecheeze?ur existing telephone connection is Cat5 ready looking @ your ip point,can do conversion but the end point must be original wires and point,some places i go to the owner installed eg a tv wall feature and reconnect and extend using new wire from the original point/wires.The BT point you can do like Ongs setup and use patch panel.If ur in the east i can drop by and help you and and use a cable tester to test the connection after conversion.Your existing phone socket should be rj11 connection and need to change to rj45 faceplate with keystone.

Hi Freakerz, thanks for offering to drop by. Will let you know again if I need help. Will re-look into this after I move in; now super busy with reno. Just curious, are you an enthusiast or network contractor?

Edited by bleucheeze

Finally, done. Is my console cleaner than before?

1445C8D5-D75A-4CD4-8DC2-D71540AE806C-1173-0000001EC91D1C85_zps6df20964.jpg

My Bada power distributor but my power cables caused a mess now. Need to shorten my subwoofer and connector from Bada to Wall.

216092C8-921C-4CA2-B642-1F8FE6ED5253-1173-000000227FA5B24C_zpsc973d4db.jpg

Close-up

DF171559-7102-435A-82AF-B9AF65AB89A1-1173-0000002284B8F486_zpsad312681.jpg

My thoughts after installing the power distributor. It comes with 2 direct power & 4 universal filtered. Uet to decide on remaining 4 US slots. Worth every penny. Music had improved on clarity. My HT improved on overall basis.

What I had cleared off my console? Emotiva power amp but not missing him anymore.

Edited by ongcs

Finally, done. Is my console cleaner than before?

1445C8D5-D75A-4CD4-8DC2-D71540AE806C-1173-0000001EC91D1C85_zps6df20964.jpg

Looks good! Very neat... Time to have another gathering at your place... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Ong ur bada arrived?

Collected on Friday. I got to bring that around moreover i was watching GI Joe that evening. :bow:

Think I might get the teac dac when I pop over hk...ong wana upgrade? Hehe

Again want to poison me. :bleah: but Teac will be useful for USB connection due to DSD. When you heading to HK? maybe i need help on some other stuffs. I'm going to de-commission my PC audio. :notti:

Oei...Did i did a good job while you are away. :notti:

Wahh still better than me ... I must stretch, crawl, bend, climb to change connections every time.

:bow: :bow:

u need to hang out here more often ! :notti: ya, taken over by your hubby and all the HT/sound enthusiasts... :rofl:

ur hubby and gang trying to poison me...but as kim says, very hard to sell me stuff :notti: :notti: :D

i told you you need to rack them... :lol:

Hifi stuffs cannot be racked la, need to be lossy.