Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jass2112

My 2Nd Home In The East

hi Jass,

Is your electrical cabling concealed originally. It is neatly done as shown in pic...... i thought old flat must use surface mount casing, right? You are amazing. DIY everything yourself.... where did u find so much time? Your carpentry work quite well done, can PM me the carpenter. tks.

Hi Edlyn,

Yup, cable are consealed originally just did some shifting of the points and add more sockets. My unit is only 2years old.

Took 2days leave for painting.

Will PM you the carpenter's number :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice wall paintings. May I know what paint and colour code do you use? Pure white or off white?

Thanks, Claudia. I'm using Nippon pure white, forgotten code. House too small so got to use all white to make it bigger and brighter.

Jass, finally some photos. Your house original conditions look good, would it be noisy as MRT track is within your full view from living room? Also seems that your reno progress very fast, and your painting skills did surprise me :dribble:

Jass, finally some photos. Your house original conditions look good, would it be noisy as MRT track is within your full view from living room? Also seems that your reno progress very fast, and your painting skills did surprise me :dribble:

Surprisingly, my mum stay a few blocks away on the 12th floor is more noisier. Sounds travel up leh. So you know who to engage for painting next time hor???

Reno will finish by this week, very fast only took 3 weeks.

Surprisingly, my mum stay a few blocks away on the 12th floor is more noisier. Sounds travel up leh. So you know who to engage for painting next time hor???

Reno will finish by this week, very fast only took 3 weeks.

:good: , looking forward to see your TB stuff and the wallpapers, (if I have time...)