Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
brandonlky

Couple Playing Around With Low Reno Budget

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro u have such long vanity top but your basin so small...

tot you install a long basin with 2tap then u can wash face with wifey together :sport-smiley-004:

I'm a newbie staying at punggol breeze too. I was told by my ID that I can't do open-door concept for my MBR toilet as doors will hit the toilet bowl when opened. Is your toilet vanity at MBR toilet having the opened door concept? Can you advise me on this as I need to give him an answer of whether to do open door or sliding door for my toilet vanity. Thanks

I'm a newbie staying at punggol breeze too. I was told by my ID that I can't do open-door concept for my MBR toilet as doors will hit the toilet bowl when opened. Is your toilet vanity at MBR toilet having the opened door concept? Can you advise me on this as I need to give him an answer of whether to do open door or sliding door for my toilet vanity. Thanks

Halo Heng79,

My MBR toilet vanity is normal open door method, not the sliding door type.

And yes, the door closest to the toilet bowl cannot be open fully, maybe 70 percent open.

But it is good enough to put or take out things.

So depends on you whether u can accept anot.

All the best in your reno. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by brandonlky

Hi Brandon, im a newbie here, really like your house reno idea, simple, neat and nice.. Me and my wife like the ideas. Are you a Absolute Vodka collector?

Care to share which ID contractor you are using and the renovation cost? Thank you very much in advance.

My email arionng@yahoo.com