Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kepy

Kdk Ceiling Fan

Dear all,

JFYI, I bought V-Touch Junior 56" (K14Y2) from Hwa Ann at RM430.

Boss is friendly and will even open box to let you see the set. Sensa 4 is out of stock. But he quoted me RM490.

He will also check if you are buying for Singapore and will prepare the invoice accordingly.

Hwa Ann is quite pricy. I got a quote from YES at RM 390 for the V-Touch Junior, forgot to ask about sensa 4.

Anyway, for those traveling. Once past Causeway from Woodlands, go down Jalan Tebrau (Tebrau Highway). You will past a row of shops on your left with prominent light displays. That is Hwa Ann.

If you continue to drive, you will see a big cross junction, with Jalan Harimau on the left. Diagonally across you is Plaza Pelangi.

Keep right and at the next right turn, you will see a Good Year Tyre shop on your right.

Make a right turn and go straight. YES will be on your right.

Good luck!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A question to all who have bought their KDK ceiling fans from JB.

When you declare your purchases to Singapore Customs, they will take reference from your receipt and add 7% to it? Meaning if the fan costs SGD250.00 after conversion from Ringgit, the GST payable is SGD17.50?

From what I read here...kdk fans with lights not as strong...better to get fans with lights from other brands like Fanco

hi sufian,

i agree with you on that. kdk has moved along to the natural breeze technology.

see our humble renovation blog if you're interested,

http://hdbrenovation2009.blogspot.sg/2013/05/ceiling-fan-comparison-chart.html

Hi, Rose Garden.

Actually if I buy from jb, my ceiling fans spoilt, I would buy a new 1 to replace!!!!

Cos so cheap to compare with sg 1.

Haha. Btw not sure with warranty...

Edited by waynezhuo

looking to install ceiling fans in the master bedrrom n dining hall ( both w false ceiling ). can anyone who have a good installer pm me his contact.

thanks in advance.

just got back from JB. Bought v touch junior at RM390 from yess. dont even need special receipt, converted will be about 150 just nice. went to the green lane, security took a glimpse and bye~~

since i was there, i kaypoh on the downlights, they are selling LED 12W at about 55rm per piece, square and round also about there. old uncle also show off his new round downlight, those can dim and adjust colour from yellow to super white which is 110rm for 1. didnt buy any lights in the end, but might consider again given the price.

anyway, yess dont have a lot to display. no light display and there is only 2 fans up where they are using it themselves. 1 is v touch junior and 1 is with the light one, cannot remember model name.

1 thing to note, DO CALL and ask if stock is available! luckily fan is available, but downlights they need to stock up.

also remember to put parking coupon, i was there for 30 mins, i tio parking summon liao... super ninja action, didnt see it coming.

Hi guys, I have a Brand New KDK K15U2 for sale at $280. Bought from YES but couldnt install because of false ceiling.

Contact me at 97-eighteighteight-427

Hi guys, I have a Brand New KDK K15U2 for sale at $280. Bought from YES but couldnt install because of false ceiling.

Contact me at 97-eighteighteight-427

even you have false ceiling also can install fan,unless HDB

Hi. I am planning to only install a fan only in my bedroom. Not planning to install any other lights.

Looking at the sensa 4 and 5 from Malaysia. It says it comes Equipped with white and blue LED illumination light. But from the photo in the website. I don't seem to see any lighting. Can I check what kind of lighting is that and is the brightness is sufficient for one room size? A photo will help if anyone can help. Thanks.

Hi. I am planning to only install a fan only in my bedroom. Not planning to install any other lights.

Looking at the sensa 4 and 5 from Malaysia. It says it comes Equipped with white and blue LED illumination light. But from the photo in the website. I don't seem to see any lighting. Can I check what kind of lighting is that and is the brightness is sufficient for one room size? A photo will help if anyone can help. Thanks.

the LED for decoration only. you can look other 5blades fan with light market alot choice.

Anyone bought fanco fans in Malaysia? Looking through the website. The designs seems totally different from the singapore versions. Anyone know which models should we be looking at for low ceilings in hdb?

Decided on the sensa 4 for my living room. Now looking for ceiling fans with lights for my 3 rooms.

Anyone bought fanco fans in Malaysia? Looking through the website. The designs seems totally different from the singapore versions. Anyone know which models should we be looking at for low ceilings in hdb?

Decided on the sensa 4 for my living room. Now looking for ceiling fans with lights for my 3 rooms.

I got my fanco ceiling fans for my rooms and KDK ceiling fans for my living rooms.

Price and installation is good from EJ electrical. Perhaps you can compare the price between the SG and MY side and let us know more about it.

Can contact for the fans at 64582578.