Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kepy

Kdk Ceiling Fan

Hi,

I think PARISILK have even better price and installation, you can try call 64666455 there holland v branch for more infomation.

TK

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I think PARISILK have even better price and installation, you can try call 64666455 there holland v branch for more infomation.

TK

can i know how much is the installation? i am looking for one ceiling fan for my living room. any recommendation?

Hi all, I just gotten 4x KDK Sensa 4 from YES Electrical Supplies in JB. Was quoted RM470 per piece, includes mounting screws and ceiling mounts.

Shop uncle very friendly, and knows that I am bringing them to SG, so prepared my invoice accordingly :D

They still allowed me to open and check each box and component before helping me to load up onto my car.

All in all, together with a full tank of petrol (can't skip on that :notti: ), the trip was well worth it.

Hi,

TK

tk2014, how much is PAR***ILK selling the R60VW?

Comparable to EVER***NT?

Hi there, I'm thinking KDK ceiling fans in Jb but not sure which one is suitable for hdb flats? Which model is the most suitable for hdb bto flats?

It depends on the size of your HDB. for 4 room, from 48"-56" should be alright. For 5 room, minimum is 56".

New HDB BTO has shorter ceiling, so get those fans with shorter shaft. KDK has a couple of designs suitable for HDB BTO.

Go to YES electrical shop in JB, they will advise you.

Hi there, I'm thinking KDK ceiling fans in Jb but not sure which one is suitable for hdb flats? Which model is the most suitable for hdb bto flats?

I just got mine from YES Electrical in JB two weeks ago. Maybe it's just me, the guy there doesn't seem very knowledgeable, can't really answer my queries. In the end, I look at the brochure and selected those which has a shorter hanging rod.

Mine is a HDB too, so the ceiling is only about 2.5m. Have to buy those "ceiling huggers". I got the V-touch Junior, Baby fans for the bedrooms, the V60 for the living rm. Next week install, fingers -crossed ...

The R60 in Malaysia has a longer hanging rod compared to the R60 sold in Singapore. This comes with a LED light. My first choice was this.

I just got mine from YES Electrical in JB two weeks ago. Maybe it's just me, the guy there doesn't seem very knowledgeable, can't really answer my queries. In the end, I look at the brochure and selected those which has a shorter hanging rod.

Mine is a HDB too, so the ceiling is only about 2.5m. Have to buy those "ceiling huggers". I got the V-touch Junior, Baby fans for the bedrooms, the V60 for the living rm. Next week install, fingers -crossed ...

The R60 in Malaysia has a longer hanging rod compared to the R60 sold in Singapore. This comes with a LED light. My first choice was this.

Is it necessary to go JB to get the fan?? Price and service wise, is it better than SG?

I just did a group buy with my colleagues from Everjoin @ amk.

We got KDK ceiling fan, R48, R56 and Fanco Mini B and the price is pretty good. At least it is more safe and in reachable distance.

Can give them a ring @ 64582531 to enquire for more.