Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GESNONO

Curtains Group Buying

Anyone out there who knows companies like Acacia Fabrics and or can start some group buying for curtains. They got very nice fabrics and not sure if they make finl curtains. I need to buy for my new condo. I saw some groups doing group buying for decking. How about curtains and Korean wall papers? I heard people going to Malaysia to buy, but not sure which shop is reliable.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i'm interested to buy as well, anyone have lobang? please share here. thanks.

Maybe u can consider this www.bellagiocurtain.com, the showroom is at bukit indah, near jusco

Anyone out there who knows companies like Acacia Fabrics and or can start some group buying for curtains. They got very nice fabrics and not sure if they make finl curtains. I need to buy for my new condo. I saw some groups doing group buying for decking. How about curtains and Korean wall papers? I heard people going to Malaysia to buy, but not sure which shop is reliable.

Hi Member,

Maybe u can consider this shop, the showroom is at bukit indah, johor (near jusco)

Hi Gesnono,

I got my wallpaper,roller blind and curtain from Wall Image.They quote me $350 per roll for korean wallpaper,$1200 for 3 x roller blind and 1 x curtain in my master bed room.Which i think quite reasondable and the main thing are the service and workmanship are very good.If you going group buy,i thk u can even get to bargain a better price with them.You may look for abbie,a very sweet and friendly girl who help us always and gave us a lot of advised. :good: :good: