Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RiVeRGoD

Any Advice On Blveblue Id?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Done that prior to asking this question.

There are good comment, there are also bad comment. There are also ppl saying that they were conned by this company. So seriously if u ask the ppl here, be wary of who answer your question. Probably you can spend some $$ go to acra to check this company out, coz this company cannot be found as HDB registered company. Cheers.

But i must say a very neutral thing i'm not against this company nor am i with this company. Just do a bit more research.

There are good comment, there are also bad comment. There are also ppl saying that they were conned by this company. So seriously if u ask the ppl here, be wary of who answer your question. Probably you can spend some $$ go to acra to check this company out, coz this company cannot be found as HDB registered company. Cheers.

But i must say a very neutral thing i'm not against this company nor am i with this company. Just do a bit more research.

I don't know this company till I read comments by several posts for and against this company. Also saw posts by the company against the same few forum people said to be one ex employee posting regularly against them in every place where hey appeared in this forum. Quite strange. So I visited them yesterday in their showroom. The company has a large showroom and seems ok. I saw 1 client leaving after signing with a guy called Simon who is the md and he later served us. He show us the ocntract worth 40+k which we looked through as he photocopied my floor plan. There were also 2 couples selecting materials in the place with other sales. So I am not sure if the posts about the conning people as Simon looks straight forward not those contractor rough contractor or ah beng type. He show us around and explained in details what kind of materials they used. Impressed with their kitchen accessory. At $100 to 150 not too expensive. But i got limited budeget and my kiychen so small to fit them all. But the under sink tray looks good at 150. Can keep my wet sponge, vim bottle, scupes in tray. Definitely will consider thst. He said if we do whole house includiing flooring, the sink, taps, sanitary ware, basin are likely to be packaged free or low cost into the contract. We will see but seem true as I saw couple selecting sinks taps and they are bargaining to include which one. I saw the post dated in agust last year about they conning people highlighted by the same guy in this thread, they would have Being closed by now or changed their name Blve blue, very hard to pronounced isnt it? They said they got factory producing doors and carpentry in sungei kadut called lamidoor www.lamidoor.com which is a plus I think. The doors in their showroom are nice but more expenisive than nato wood door in my current house. My house comes with dors so no need. They have own laminat, hardware and tap company all owned by him. He offered to show us some of the running sites. laminate inside wardrobe is quite nice and price good compared to another I'd who quote me PVC. Let's see te actual quote. On hdb licence i also ask they said they already applied and shown me te application. But the other 4 id i visited or got quote, only 1 listed as he is a contractor , no design, and the other 3 slso not listed. Is the hdb licence a must as I don't know? I guess do more research. I short list Blve blue and 3 D innovative so far. I will get more quotes to compared.

Thanks mate. Wifey and I visited them too a few days back and was also serviced by Simon, the MD. He does seem like a decent chap. Also was impressed by the showroom.

*** is in my shortlist, but will need to compare the price points with other providers too. Btw, they seem to have change their name from a previous company legal entity called MyIDFactory. I didn't probe Simon further on why.

I got the first quote quite quick from BLVE, and on our visit to the showroom, we went through again with Simon to qualify their assumptions on what we need in our reno. Now awaiting the first revision to the quote. Hopefully, we get a good one as their products seems to be ok. Will update you guys subsequently. Thanks to the others too who have also provided decent advises.

I don't know this company till I read comments by several posts for and against this company. Also saw posts by the company against the same few forum people said to be one ex employee posting regularly against them in every place where hey appeared in this forum. Quite strange. So I visited them yesterday in their showroom. The company has a large showroom and seems ok. I saw 1 client leaving after signing with a guy called Simon who is the md and he later served us. He show us the ocntract worth 40+k which we looked through as he photocopied my floor plan. There were also 2 couples selecting materials in the place with other sales. So I am not sure if the posts about the conning people as Simon looks straight forward not those contractor rough contractor or ah beng type. He show us around and explained in details what kind of materials they used. Impressed with their kitchen accessory. At $100 to 150 not too expensive. But i got limited budeget and my kiychen so small to fit them all. But the under sink tray looks good at 150. Can keep my wet sponge, vim bottle, scupes in tray. Definitely will consider thst. He said if we do whole house includiing flooring, the sink, taps, sanitary ware, basin are likely to be packaged free or low cost into the contract. We will see but seem true as I saw couple selecting sinks taps and they are bargaining to include which one. I saw the post dated in agust last year about they conning people highlighted by the same guy in this thread, they would have Being closed by now or changed their name Blve blue, very hard to pronounced isnt it? They said they got factory producing doors and carpentry in sungei kadut called lamidoor www.lamidoor.com which is a plus I think. The doors in their showroom are nice but more expenisive than nato wood door in my current house. My house comes with dors so no need. They have own laminat, hardware and tap company all owned by him. He offered to show us some of the running sites. laminate inside wardrobe is quite nice and price good compared to another I'd who quote me PVC. Let's see te actual quote. On hdb licence i also ask they said they already applied and shown me te application. But the other 4 id i visited or got quote, only 1 listed as he is a contractor , no design, and the other 3 slso not listed. Is the hdb licence a must as I don't know? I guess do more research. I short list Blve blue and 3 D innovative so far. I will get more quotes to compared.

Yes Sandy. I am on the lookout for the conmen who would go great lenghts to malign or praise unnecessarily a reno firm. Thanks.

Thanks mate. Wifey and I visited them too a few days back and was also serviced by Simon, the MD. He does seem like a decent chap. Also was impressed by the showroom.

*** is in my shortlist, but will need to compare the price points with other providers too. Btw, they seem to have change their name from a previous company legal entity called MyIDFactory. I didn't probe Simon further on why.

I got the first quote quite quick from BLVE, and on our visit to the showroom, we went through again with Simon to qualify their assumptions on what we need in our reno. Now awaiting the first revision to the quote. Hopefully, we get a good one as their products seems to be ok. Will update you guys subsequently. Thanks to the others too who have also provided decent advises.

yar find it very fishy and didn't like how i was accused of being james. did more research and didn't like what we found.

will be good if more people comment and share as the old thread i read about them myidfactory is now gone.

Yes Sandy. I am on the lookout for the conmen who would go great lenghts to malign or praise unnecessarily a reno firm. Thanks.

The dark side of forum is when the framing start, it'll never stop until the moderator remove all the post. In the end, u dunno whether is it a backstabbing or the real case of a conman company.

If really Blveblue is good, u must tell us and show us some nice photos.

If they are conman, also tell us how they con u of ur money. Cheers :)

Edited by sandywu

Yes, I agree. Show pics for good. Anyway, I spoke to my friends whom are carpenters and designer and suppliers who are in renovation circle. If they sell so cheap than all IDs will go buy from them, my carpenter friends says 1 cents worth of goods is worth 1 cents. Go figure out..

The dark side of forum is when the framing start, it'll never stop until the moderator remove all the post. In the end, u dunno whether is it a backstabbing or the real case of a conman company.

If your plc is a HDB, than best to get one with HDB licensed renovator. Without that, HDB will not be able to assist you if :

1) Waterproofing not done properly and leaking / Any job that affect the flat - Unlicensed Renovator cannot be held responsible since they are not approved by HDB and they can also get away, since HDB won't go after them.

Just an advice, If normal standard price for many firm is about there and versus what is given is so far apart, don't you smell something not right? Take your time and read more.

Yes!! Indeed, pay peanuts you get monkeys all over!!! hahahhaaa :dribble:

In singapore, u cannot use peanuts, peanuts are worth $600k here... :)

Will do :)