Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnTheRoad

1 Roof, 3 Generations

Wallpaper from Goodrich is up too...

This is a closeup of the textured wallpaper.

img3254oh.jpg

Can't capture the colour and texture of the wallpaper properly with my iphone... this is my best effort..

img3278x.jpg

A note to those who are installing wallpaper, do note the edges can contract, so if yours is coloured like mine, paint the base a similar colour.

That's about all!

:drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Time really flies when you're busy... haven't been able to update lately as I'm preparing to head back to work...maternity leave ending.... :~

Shan't bore you guys with the boring stuff anymore... here's the latest updates.

Backyard wet kitchen almost complete.... view from backyard.

img2382dj.jpg

Ah... my dry kitchen cabinets are up....laminates nice bo? :yeah:

img2431y.jpg

My divider cabinet for the split level, so my children will not fall from the dining room into the living room...had a hard time choosing laminates & coloured pvc for this one.

img2432a.jpg

Closer look at the laminates against the coloured pvc inside... can u tell it's different? :blink:

img2433v.jpg

Shoe cabinets... I already think it's not enough.

img2434f.jpg

Ok, more progress to come later... the lights are being fixed now... will post pics once blink blinks are on!

Hi shmj, ya it is quite long...but I can still only park one car le...unless its 2 jazz la.

Hi Minerat, spent abt 1.7k in all... I'm not finished though, waiting for time to get some plants along the drain...

Hi shmj, ya it is quite long...but I can still only park one car le...unless its 2 jazz la.

Hi Minerat, spent abt 1.7k in all... I'm not finished though, waiting for time to get some plants along the drain...

1.7k is quite a good price. How come you always seem to get the best deals? Lol. Can share the contact with me again? Thanks.

1.7k is quite a good price. How come you always seem to get the best deals? Lol. Can share the contact with me again? Thanks.

Aiya, sorry I havent been checking my thread....

I bought from Ban Nee Chen Nursery at Kovan market, the row of nurseries are very obvious. Ban Nee Chen occupies a large portion in the centre. Look for this Indian guy call Bablu. Just remember to negotiate & use my house as gauge! He had to go down to my place, take measurements etc. The carpet grass includes excavating the existing grass, laying sand and laying carpet.

I must say that though I wasn't very thrilled with paying higher prices for him (of course he claims his is lowest, they all do), his guy did a good job in the landscaping... :yamseng:

I see you have good progress on your house. Send my warm regards to the tilers! Esp Ah Keong... the tilers are very good. :thumbs up:

Hi OnTheRoad,

Congrats on moving into your beautiful new nest and that everything's going smoothly!!!

We just got the keys to our new inter-terrace house last week and is currently sourcing for ideas and quotes for renovation.

Can you share the contact of your ID? Thanks.

Hi OntheRoad,

Enjoy reading your t blog. . Congrats on your move-in!

Would like to ask if your carpenter's workmanship is good? Would you recommend using them? Can share contact?

Thks,

Luxray

Hihi

i'm wondering if you could share the dimensions of the tracklights u 're using at your home.

notice the 12w one is abt 2 times the size of the 3 w.

how huge is the 12 w unit?

Also, how much did you buy it for?

Appreciate your help pls. =)

z3phy :dancingqueen:

Hi all, kinda new to posting stuff on renotalk. Appreciate if i could have advice on my roof truss or rafters.

Hi apologies for interrupting.

Bought a resale walkup apartment. Above the bedroom false ceiling, i discovered there are roof truss and rafters (those horizontal ones forming a grid like pattern; parallel to the ground). Planning to have them painted matt black.

However, my wife feels that there are too many rafters and planning to have them remove or at least some.

Any advice, or experience or contracts or anything on this, pls help to share with me. Appreciate. Thanks in adv.