Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BreadPigZ

707 Instant Heater

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just bought Compact and Princeton from Jerome (Zero). Price wise, he can give a very attractive deal compared to those outside shops. Try asking him.

Princeton has a nice design and a circular shower head that suppose to give you the rain shower feeling. I have not moved in yet, so haven't tried it also.

7202814840_ecc5d50745.jpg

Compact is the basic model from 707, does the job. been using it for the past 2 years at my rented place.

7202813542_dd05a37e35.jpg

Cost wise, Compact is the cheapest model followed by Protek and the most expensive one is princeton

Check out the product at their webpage http://www.chg.com.sg/index.html

what the difference between Compact and Princeton?

was reading the spec, looks the same.....

And is Instant water heater better than gas heater??

Princeton is good! My parents' place installed one recently. The feeling was shiok. The shower head is a good alternative to rainshower.

Err, is it true that there can only be 1 unit of this (instant water heater) per HDB unit ?

No, it's untrue.

I recently just bought the 707 Compact. It seems like the shower head and the support for shower head have changed. I was provided with a plastic one (white), not chrome. Anyone have the same experience or I am being conned?

Just bought Compact and Princeton from Jerome (Zero). Price wise, he can give a very attractive deal compared to those outside shops. Try asking him.

Princeton has a nice design and a circular shower head that suppose to give you the rain shower feeling. I have not moved in yet, so haven't tried it also.

7202814840_ecc5d50745.jpg

Compact is the basic model from 707, does the job. been using it for the past 2 years at my rented place.

7202813542_dd05a37e35.jpg

Cost wise, Compact is the cheapest model followed by Protek and the most expensive one is princeton

Check out the product at their webpage http://www.chg.com.sg/index.html

Care to share how is the water pressure like? Read some review that the Compact water pressure is better than the Princeton.