Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dinaanu

Scv Cable Tv Connection Point - What Tool To Open It

what tool to open the scv connection point box outside my flat? is it a std alan key (6 sided) or is it a 5 sided or other type? thank you. And if i want to share that connection with all 3 rooms, what is the best equipment to use (splitter and cable specifications) Thank you for your kind help, and pardon my ignorance on the matter.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

what tool to open the scv connection point box outside my flat? is it a std alan key (6 sided) or is it a 5 sided or other type? thank you. And if i want to share that connection with all 3 rooms, what is the best equipment to use (splitter and cable specifications) Thank you for your kind help, and pardon my ignorance on the matter.

dont think you can touch the one outside ur house leh. starhub had to call some specialized technician to come activate my connection outside the house. and it's chargeable

dont think you can touch the one outside ur house leh. starhub had to call some specialized technician to come activate my connection outside the house. and it's chargeable

normal electrician can do already. coaxial signals are ancient tech compared to fiber.

why dont you split inside your house? outside technically not your property.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:13 PM, MrDynamite1 said:

Have you thought about switching to streaming? It has a much larger range

I would recommend the same thing. When my family and I moved into a new home, I didn't even think about cable TV. Immediately connected streaming. First I found out for what price you can connect the Internet and then found at yourmoneygeek.com alternatives to cable TV. Now my whole family can easily watch whatever they want without this annoying advertising. I think this is an ideal option for the price and quality in contrast to cable TV

Edited by GwaneTIme

On 5/18/2012 at 12:58 PM, dinaanu said:

Are you trying to recycle the SCV points for LAN access? There are devices on the market you can buy for this.

cable TV is kaput now... 

Hey. When choosing a streaming service, it is very important to pay attention to what devices it works with, as this will ensure that you can access entertainment content anywhere, anytime. In this regard, one of the best streaming services is Disney Plus, as it is compatible with almost any modern device. Today it is used by millions of people, who report in disney plus reviews that they almost never have problems with the broadcast.